Anything Planned For Rangers Cup

siwy1886

Is there anything planned for rangers in the cup

We travel to Ibrox Stadium, game kicks off at 1915 hrs, lasts 90 minutes unless scores are level at this point in which case an extra period of 30 minutes will then be played whereafter if the sides are still level, the match will be decided on a penalty shootout. Upon the conclusion of the match we all come home again.

Just what we needed - another thread about the Rangers game! I plan to go to Ibrox, cheer on my team and then go home, bearing in mind that it's only a game of football. The thought of blaming the opposition for my own team's situation and singing songs about battles in another country some 300 odd years ago doesn't really strike me as something a sane person would do but there will be plenty of people at Ibrox doing just that.

If I wasn't boycotting Ipox, I'd take an inflatable Zombie, a Mila Jovovich mask and a bazooka. That should do the trick :pleasantry:

name=(Wellfan47) took the words out ma mouth Bridework HA!HA! No i hope and pray we feckin do them big time and stuff it right up em ! Was on there websites to see what they were saying and they hate us so much ,hope we pump them rotten :laugh::thumbup: