Aberdeen's Equalising Goal On Sunday 23Rd September...

MJC_MKI

Think we will easily make the top 6 but don't think we will be anywhere near 2nd. Hearts & Utd are mince just now but will improve (look at how strongly Utd finished last season) & both have the ability to strengthen in the January transfer window. On current form i don't think we are much better than the sheep & Hibs always give us a hard game as do Killie.

Relegation battle? Fuck off

Top Six? Yes

2nd? No chance

How about 1st....:popcorn:

Think we will easily make the top 6 but don't think we will be anywhere near 2nd. Hearts & Utd are mince just now but will improve (look at how strongly Utd finished last season) & both have the ability to strengthen in the January transfer window. On current form i don't think we are much better than the sheep & Hibs always give us a hard game as do Killie.

Relegation battle? Fuck off

Top Six? Yes

2nd? No chance

Dundee Utd are like us, they have a very small squad and if they are missing key players gubbings off 'lesser' teams are by no means impossible. I think they will improve again though but we have to make sure its not against us at the weekend.

Hearts also have a fairly small squad this season with a lot of kids in there. Some of them look quite good like Callum Paterson but they are thread bare in some positions. I don't think Hearts are by any means guaranteed a top 3 or 4 spot.

I said it before the match at Fir Park but St. Johnstone probably have the strongest squad of any provincial team this season.

I'll be delighted to just avoid relegation this season.

Lies.

a) You have never been delighted by Motherwell.

b) If we finish a point above relegation you will posting on here every week about how awful the team is, and then in June, about what a terrible season it was.

• Like 1

Lies.

a) You have never been delighted by Motherwell.

b) If we finish a point above relegation you will posting on here every week about how awful the team is, and then in June, about what a terrible season it was.

You are completely wrong and out of order to say that, especially the first bit.

I've been more than happy to see us never mind qualify for Europe and reach Cup finals, but just to win any match and I've said as much plenty of times on here. Yes I've also been pretty vocal in moaning and predicting defeats, but that's just the way I am. I've given the team and the club plenty of credit on here over the years.

There really are some amount of posters on here with selective reading glasses on.

• 4 weeks later...