• Henrik Ojamaa
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Bob McHugh
    • Omar Daley
    • Stuart Carswell
    • Null Vote

Tough one today. So many to choose from but went for Murph because he has had some stick about his desire mental attitude etc etc but the last 2/3 weeks he has stepped it up. Today was one of his best performances in quite some time. If he can keep this up until the end of the season he WILL get a big move and WILL break into the Scotland squad. Eclipsed Andrew Shinnie today.

I thought Higdon was outstanding today.

Could have gone for anyone from Randolph, Nicky Law was class, Jamie Murphy had so much confidence and Darren Randolph was commanding in his area and a great save to touch it onto the bar.

Higdon gave us great link up play and physical strength, plus a great leap for our first goal.

He is my man of the match. :thumbup:

Despite a number of excellent performances, I've gone for Jamie Murphy. Looks back to his best after a disappointing few months. His goals at St Johnstone seem to have given him a load of confidence and since then he's looked lively and dangerous. Good to see him always looking to take a man on and get a shot away yesterday and only unlucky not to grab another couple.

• Like 1

Had to be Murphy, showed the talents we know he has although he doesn't do it in enough matches. Big difference for me is that yesterday as well as in the St. Johnstone game he wasn,t stuck out on the left touch line where his options are limited ie pass back to Hammell or go diagonally back to make room to go forward by which time opponents can have 11 men behind the ball.