V Dundee United

milo

Might as well start a topic.

Would be great to see us take something from this game, even a point. Who know which Motherwell will turn up though?

I see McKay Steven is out for them for 4 - 6 weeks which is a shame for the player but great for us as he's not bad at all.

4-5 for the good guys.

A fairly even first half will see both teams attacking each other with verve and flair. United will go in 3-1 up due to more clinical finishing from them and a clear penalty for us being denied.

The second half will begin with two quick-fire goals for us to bring us level. The crowd will be enthralled by the end-to-end action as both teams throw caution to the wind and search for the winning goal. United will score in the 85th minute to think they have sealed the win. Omar Daley will fire in two injury time goals to complete his hat-trick and a famous comeback to send the away fans home happy.

• Like 1

Going up tomorrow, mainly because our away form, like last year has been excellent. But could someone explain why this crazy SPL have scheduled Tuesday and Wednesday night in late November for these games and just before the cup games? I can't see us taking many up to Tannadice what with the expense and the travelling time added to Saturday's demands on the fans and the team. I can't see the logic in this, especially since we have had a couple of blank weekends to accommodate our so called national team! Anyway, based on our great away form I am looking forward to us tanking the tangerines 2-1

Going up tomorrow, mainly because our away form, like last year has been excellent. But could someone explain why this crazy SPL have scheduled Tuesday and Wednesday night in late November for these games and just before the cup games? I can't see us taking many up to Tannadice what with the expense and the travelling time added to Saturday's demands on the fans and the team. I can't see the logic in this, especially since we have had a couple of blank weekends to accommodate our so called national team! Anyway, based on our great away form I am looking forward to us tanking the tangerines 2-1

they are putting a winter break in and had to make room for the cup games moved from january.