• Stephen Hughes
    • Cillian Sheridan
    • David Clarkson
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Marc Fitzpatrick
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Null Vote

Went for Maros today. In a tight game and in particular when we had a lead to hold on to, his uncanny ability to get a tackle/foot/head/block in at just the right time helps us no end.

There were two or three occasions when you noticed Accies players holding back when going for challenges with him.

Hope the injury isn't serious :P

Stevie Hammell for me, won most defensive headers where he was not expected to, played the ball out of defence with no passes going astray, worked his socks off for the full game, played like a left back should play, caught out of position maybe just once. Fantastic performance Stevie Hammell

Between Clarky and Buzz. Can't believe the BBC went for Sheridan. He didn't play badly but it was by no means a man of the match performance.

Anyway, Buzz just shades it from Clarky.

You are joking? BBC voted for sheridan? Well if they did I know fuck all about football. After 70 mins we were hoping for a switch wae him for Sutton, he done next to nothing the full 90 mins.

You are joking? BBC voted for sheridan? Well if they did I know fuck all about football. After 70 mins we were hoping for a switch wae him for Sutton, he done next to nothing the full 90 mins.

I disagree. Won a lot in the air, some decent knock ons etc. He went quiet last 10 of the first half and first 10 of the second. Should have done better when he was through on goal right enough. I'd agree, wasny quite motm material but I still thought it was a promising performance

i went for clarkson.

I disagree. Won a lot in the air, some decent knock ons etc. He went quiet last 10 of the first half and first 10 of the second. Should have done better when he was through on goal right enough. I'd agree, wasny quite motm material but I still thought it was a promising performance

i went for clarkson.

Sorry but I disagree with you, he won virtually no headers, knock ons for who? Why are we playing this guy for a full 90 mins thats what I would like to know. He can't play next week against them and if we get passed St Mirren also can't play against them. I seen no reason why he should be in the team in front of Sutton today after watching him for 90 mins.

Sorry but I disagree with you, he won virtually no headers, knock ons for who? Why are we playing this guy for a full 90 mins thats what I would like to know. He can't play next week against them and if we get passed St Mirren also can't play against them. I seen no reason why he should be in the team in front of Sutton today after watching him for 90 mins.

Whit! For the first 35 minutes of the game he won everything that came near him. It was so good seeing a player finally being able to jump and win headers with what seemed, at times ease.

Anyway, as for my man of the match it has to be the Ulsterman. Craigan was fantastic today, and won almost every header, including two must clears from a free kick and corner.

Special mentions to Klimpl, Hammell (another assist to stretch his lead for Motherwell assists table) and Buzz for two fantastic saves.

The rest put in a shift too.