Hibs V Motherwell 15/12/12

GazzyB

I actually expect us to win this game now, just to rub it right into us.

And here is what you could have won had you held out in Aberdeen......

Seriously though, our league 'away' form has been good. Hibs are not any better than us. On our day we can have them no problem.

My feelings exactly, I also expect us to come away with a win here because Hibs are dire and our away form is much better as we don't have to force the play and take the game to the opposition. Plus it's not a 'big' game so the pressure won't be on us.

2-1 to us.

My feelings exactly, I also expect us to come away with a win here because Hibs are dire and our away form is much better as we don't have to force the play and take the game to the opposition. Plus it's not a 'big' game so the pressure won't be on us.

2-1 to us.

Was going to predict a 3-0 win for the well Henrick, Higdon and Murphy. But after reading the above post I predict us to get beat 84-0 ph34r.gif

• Like 1

Away win on the cards, bounceback ability, Our away form is much better, bigger park, and the the lads will no doubt be smarting after the lack luster performance put in last night.

Im confident we will come away with three points, but not so confident in predicting the score.

At a guess, Hibs will score, once or twice, but Motherwell to still come out on top.

I would stick with the same team (Unless Law) is fit. :cheers: Maybe eveen drop Hammy and go with Francis-Angol . Offers much more lately than Hammy.

2-1 to us.

Surely any Motherwell win will be down to luck, regardless of form and forcing the play

no need to change the team our away record is one of if not the best in the league I fancy us to win 3-1 wih a couple of early goals. Whatever we do away from home it suits us and clearly it works

its the home games where we have to try some other tactic

Hibs have a rather solid home form, but we have a very solid away form. They'll be smarting after being done by ICT, we'll be hurting after being knocked out of the cup. Think it is going to be a cracker of a game, like the games against them usually are (why it not on TV, when no game is this week).

3-1 us. Higdon and Murphy give us a 2-0 HT lead. Griffiths scores very early in second, before we sit in deeper and deeper but manage to catch them on the break with a Omar Daley goal.

Hibs lost 3 goals from crosses in their last match. They are missing the influence of McPake, while Stevenson and Maybury are obvious targets at full back. So if Humphrey and Murphy are in the mood you would expect us to have some joy.

Where we may struggle though is in the midfield. They will have an extra man in their and Claros and Cairney have been very impressive. Griffiths meanwhile, has always looked very dangerous against us but he has been carrying an ankle knock for a few weeks now.

In recent seasons I've always fancied us at ER because the crowd inevitably turn against them if the opposition make a good start. That has changed under Fenlon though.

Would probably settle for a point but could easily be a convincing victory either way.

In recent seasons I've always fancied us at ER because the crowd inevitably turn against them if the opposition make a good start.

bet you thats what other fans say about us!!!

Hibs lost 3 goals from crosses in their last match. They are missing the influence of McPake, while Stevenson and Maybury are obvious targets at full back. So if Humphrey and Murphy are in the mood you would expect us to have some joy.

Where we may struggle though is in the midfield. They will have an extra man in their and Claros and Cairney have been very impressive. Griffiths meanwhile, has always looked very dangerous against us but he has been carrying an ankle knock for a few weeks now.

i agree and thats why i think ZFA should start at left midfield - take the man on the outside and get balls into the box - lets see if Higgy benefits from a left footer rather than someone wanting to always cut inside

Carswell more than likely injured, so need to wrap Law up in cotton wool to make sure he can come back in and Murphy or Ojamma to drop out for ZFA

1355386282[/url]' post='369355']

Absolutely...ICT had three shockingly easy headers for goals last weekend. Would hope that Higdon could bag a couple if he gets proper service. Law's presence would be massive in opening up the field. A 2-2 draw sounds about right with a decent shot at a win. The lads need to step it up!

Not long up. Work night out last night and still absolutely steaming after getting home about 6 this morning. Nothing better than getting out to the fitba to clear my head.

I think we'll be fired up for this one, given Tuesday's apathetic performance. Both players and manager will have a point to prove and some pride to rescue. Hibs have slumped a little, not surprising given their injuries and lack of strength in depth. They've got McPake and Deegan back today though, but hopefully we'll have Law back. It's always tough to predict against Hibs, but I think we'll come good today and make some reparations for Tuesday.

3-1 Well. Higdon, Humphrey and Murphy.