Tom And Hannah

Well_Jaggy

Some complete fucking losers on here obviously branch out into following players burds and families. There's no nice touch here- just utter creepiness if you ask me.

Got to agree with that. Unless the poster knows her personally, I dont understand why you would follow a players bird.

Think ive got a stalker . By the way , i never started this thread .

I see what you did. Never said you started the thread, and like steam navigation - it's got fuck all to do with your creepy behaviour...

Wanting the club to ban fans last week on his behalf, wanting to share his supposed good news this week... I'd wager you'll be on next week to tell us about his WAG tramps' latest Louis Vuitton handbag purchase.

I see what you did. Never said you started the thread, and like steam navigation - it's got fuck all to do with your creepy behaviour...

Wanting the club to ban fans last week on his behalf, wanting to share his supposed good news this week... I'd wager you'll be on next week to tell us about his WAG tramps' latest Louis Vuitton handbag purchase.

See what i did ? dont get it mate .The abuse Hateley got was right out of order . I take it you knew (or are ) the culprit , and that is why you are posting replies ?Edit , just to add you seem really annoyed .Do i care ?