• Henrik Ojamaa
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • James McFadden
    • Kallum Higginbotham
    • Bob McHugh
    • Stewart Carswell
    • Null Vote

Saw on twitter someone tweet that Nicky Law said on the radio he wants to move down to England in the summer. Anyone confirm?

Listening to open all mics on and off today, I heard Richard Gordon indicating that his future lies South despite having a number of interested parties up here.

Big Shaun Hutchinson for me, he played the full 90 minutes, others impressed, but only in spells. Big fella was all over the back covering up for others

Faddy is different class, had three or four on him at times, freeing up all the others, and his knowledge on positioning and general work-rate is an example to all the developing players around him, nothing decisive from him to day but he worked the Dee hard and allowed others space

Saw on twitter someone tweet that Nicky Law said on the radio he wants to move down to England in the summer. Anyone confirm?

If he moves to anything other than Championship or above he's crazy. He's a top top player and I wouldn't grudge him a move. If he goes to League 1 etc as the talk is with Sheff Utd then I think that's not a great move.

Higdon for me. One just about everything that came to him, a good finish - positional sense got him a couple of other chances but the poor pitch seemed to divot one over. Sprays the ball well to the side. Everything asked of him accomplished. Could easily have gone for Law or Ojamaa but I felt they took too long to get into the match for the award.

obviously not radio scotland.

i don't think they knew we were playing today.

It was Radio Scotland. I heard it on open all mikes. Basically they said 'he wants to go back down south'. Never said if they had been told directly by the player, heard it in the media circles or read it.

I'm struggling to pick someone here. A few players were solid throughout with out being spectacular (Higdon, Hateley and Ojamaa). A few showed real class in flashes (Faddy and Law). The back four were solid enough and Randolph done what was required when he was called into action.

This was probably because we never really needed to get out of 3rd gear.

Went for Ojamaa as he did give him usual 100% particularly in the second half.