St Johnstone V Motherwell, 19 May 2013 At 12.45Pm

Toxteth O'Grady

How many games has Hollis played for us? 4? How people can be so dismissive of him when he's not exactly had a chance to prove himself is beyond me! Aside from the fact that he's not Darren Randolph and therefore will never be good enough for some people, he's not exactly had match experience with us.

This, really. Will always take a few games for a goalie to gel with his defenders, and other than (presumably) in training he hasn't really had a lot of game time to do that yet. Jury's still out for me.

How many games has Hollis played for us? 4? How people can be so dismissive of him when he's not exactly had a chance to prove himself is beyond me! Aside from the fact that he's not Darren Randolph and therefore will never be good enough for some people, he's not exactly had match experience with us.

That's the joys of having an opinion!!!

Mines is that I don't think he is good enough!

quick question for 'Well fans in the main stand. It looked like ojamaa had a right wee strop when he got subbed off on sunday but we were quite far away behind the goals so couldn't see it properly. Can any one confirm or deny

quick question for 'Well fans in the main stand. It looked like ojamaa had a right wee strop when he got subbed off on sunday but we were quite far away behind the goals so couldn't see it properly. Can any one confirm or deny

He's been accused of that before on here and to be honest, I think it's utter bullshit. Yes, he's come off and seemed raging a few times, but he's a passionate player who knocks his pan in every game for the team. Any 'strop' when being subbed is far more likely to frustration with his own performance if things just haven't been happening for him on the pitch.

it looked like he threw his hand up in the air after he shook mccalls hand and then it look like McCall turned round and said something. But again I was far away and probably was frustration if anything. Not having a go at ojamaa btw he works his arse off and clearly cares