18/05/91

mjw

the kids reaction after Jackson scores the header 5:03

looks around....considers what has just happened.... takes a moment to compose himself.... can't figure out how to respond.... then does that

class, made me laugh. Wonder if he's a member on here?

Always thought he was a Dundee United fan giving the finger to the Well fans behind him? Assumed he had been getting it tight pre-match.

It has been far too long since our last cup win. Some diddy teams have got their hands on silverware in recent times and it's about time we did the same. I would accept a diddy cup win, however the real prize is the Scottish Cup. Next year we should aim for a league championship and Scottish cup double. cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I had the video programmed to record the match while I was at the game.

As anyone old enough will remember in those days long before cable and digital TV you often had to move the TV aerial about to find a sweet spot and get a picture.

When I watched the game back the picture went just at the very moment Ian Angus struck the ball at goal and then it was unwatchable from then on in.

The cat got the blame for probably knocking the aerial.