Siwy End Of Season Video

Bop

I've posted this in the T-shirts thread but a few people have said it might get a bit more exposure in its own thread. End of a brilliant season off the park as well as on it and the video covers quite a few of the best bits.

• Like 5

Well, that was the season that was! Some top memories and the nipper features in a few pics too... First time I've caught the East/South Stand sing song - memorable stuff.

All the best with next season, support as and when required form our section.

Wondering if any computer/technical people can help?

I tried to send the link of the SIWY end of season video to a guy I met in Germany at a football game who i traded scarves with etc and have kept in contact with but he cannot watch it due to GEMA rights?!

Any idea what this is or if i can get round it so he can watch the video?

Bluddy BRILLIANT :notworthy:

I had some great times in the Shed in the 70's/80's, and delighted to see this generation making the most of their days in there and away from home. I just hope the enthusiasm and numbers doesn't suffer if/when success on the park does.

• Like 1

pu

Bluddy BRILLIANT :notworthy:

I had some great times in the Shed in the 70's/80's, and delighted to see this generation making the most of their days in there and away from home. I just hope the enthusiasm and numbers doesn't suffer if/when success on the park does.

Don't know these guys personally, but when they put in that effort for the displays and fundraising, I reckon they are in it through thick and thin

• Like 2

pu

Don't know these guys personally, but when they put in that effort for the displays and fundraising, I reckon they are in it through thick and thin

Spot on. There's a good few that would probably prefer lower league football. Terracing, lower entry prices, less strict policing/stewarding. AMF and all that..

Spot on. There's a good few that would probably prefer lower league football. Terracing, lower entry prices, less strict policing/stewarding. AMF and all that..

Know the feeling. Now that I'm in London, I've met up with the Clapton Ultras. Fine bunch of lads, £6 entry, £3 a beer standing at the side of the pitch, players that love it. Would far rather pay into ten games at the Spotted Dog than pay £60 into the Emirates. We've got an away day to Southend next season as well...