Lost Ticket

steelman1991

Its a long shot - but my bro-in-law has lost his ticket - V63 Cooper Stand. Understandably MFC won't re-print. Reckon it was lost somewhere between Fir Park and Orbiston Street after the Forest game last Friday.

Anyone found it PM me ASAP - wouldn't like to think that a fellow fan might have it and attempt to use it on the night. wallbash.gif

EDIT - checked with Club - no ticket returned. Only noticed it missing last night dash2.gif

The club have a record of tickets purchased and by who. Can't see why they wouldn't replace it.

Because someone could pay for a ticket, say they lost it and claim another whilst giving the other ticket to a friend and 2 folk entering for the price of 1.

And 2 of them sit in the same seat if the Cooper is a sell out...hope they are close

There are often still spare seats even when its registered as a sell out as folk could be sick or held up at work or whatever and not attend.

There are often still spare seats even when its registered as a sell out as folk could be sick or held up at work or whatever and not attend.

i know what you mean, would like to think no decent wellfan would use a ticket they found, hope he sees the game