To The Krasnodar Guys On Here

Special aka

is it possible to find out whether there is such a scarf in a store, what price, and how much to pay for postage, write your data, I'll translate the money

I've sent a tweet to the store owner asking for more information for you.

is it possible to find out whether there is such a scarf in a store, what price, and how much to pay for postage, write your data, I'll translate the money

Sorry we completely sold out of the scarf on the night of the game in Motherwell. Your fans were buying 10-20 at a time!!

• 4 months later...

Folks, just a quick post to close the door on the stolen flags in Krasnodar. Would like to offer a huge thanks to those responsible for the safe return of the final stolen flag, I know the efforts these guys went to and the cost of sending a parcel that size from Russia to bonnie Scotland so credit to you all.

It's simply a difference in fan culture from these shores and as such the guys had no obligation to go to the lengths of finding who had it and where it was, let alone go to personal expense of sending it back - i'll see to the final leg of the journey in making its way back to bigbuff.

Cheers!

cheers.gif

• Like 6

Folks, just a quick post to close the door on the stolen flags in Krasnodar. Would like to offer a huge thanks to those responsible for the safe return of the final stolen flag, I know the efforts these guys went to and the cost of sending a parcel that size from Russia to bonnie Scotland so credit to you all.

It's simply a difference in fan culture from these shores and as such the guys had no obligation to go to the lengths of finding who had it and where it was, let alone go to personal expense of sending it back - i'll see to the final leg of the journey in making its way back to bigbuff.

Cheers!

cheers.gif

That's great news those guys were a real credit to their club and to sport in general.

It also speaks volumes of our own guys who made the connections and friendships, well done to everyone involved we might be a "wee diddy club" but our fans are brilliantyahoo.gifdrinks.gifcheers.gif