Motherwell Vs Ict... 17/08/13

Well 4 Europe

See what you're trying to say but for me Anier has to start.

Not only is he the only player to have scored a goal for us so far this season he's also been clinical and scored the only two chances he's had. Given that chances seem to be at a premium for us at this moment in time and given ICT will probably score at least one, we will need to be fairly clinical down the other end. So for me our only in form and confident striker must start.

Even if he only lasts 70 mins then we can bring Bob on for him but if we're to get anything on Saturday we're going to have to take what chances do come are way and if there was any player at Motherwell I'd want a chance to fall to at this moment in time it's Anier.

I see McCall disagrees.

Anier and ZFA benched for Lawson and McHugh.

I can't imagine Anier's absence is down to form. Could only imagine he has either picked up a knock or is suffering the effects of being away on international duty during the week.

The ZFA one however gives us back the impact sub option which I think is where he has performed most creditably.

Don't see why we can't get a result, but we'll need to see Faddy and Vigurs step up to the plate. No real pace in there they need to give Sutton and McHugh some ammunition.

Anier and Angol can hopefully provide an impact from the bench, hope McCall is more proactive than last week if it's required.

The abuse and condemnation of our own players never ceases to amaze.

So many bitch on here about McCall's negativity but have already decided that a number of our squad are shit and we're bound to lose to ICT.

Beyond mental.

• Like 3