St.johnstone V Motherwell 27/10/13

Yabba's Turd

Hopefully we can do ourselves a big favour and pick up 3 points from this one. With Aberdeen playing Hibs and Northern Derby game it could be a good weekend for us if the lads can keep it going. I'm going for an away win for the good guys by the one goal.

Edit: With the Inverness game on the Friday night the boys should be pumped up either way for the St Johnstone game. Wanting to win to keep breathing down Caley's neck or wanting to win to leap frog them into second place.

If it is a Gretna-esque attendance then that is all they deserve - we took a cracking support the last time we were in Perth, but I reckon we'll see a couple of hundred heid-the-baws go up at best.

A 4pm kick-off, live on free-to-air TV, on a Sunday and they still charge £22 admittance - they can shove it up their hoop, I'll be watching it in the house, eating a Sunday dinner and having a couple of beers - fucking arseholes.

It would've been nice if St Johnstone had kept the entry price south of 20 quid considering its live on cooncil telly!! And folk wonder why attendances are falling!?!?!

Still intending to go though as my work schedule now means I miss more games than I'd like to and I can actually make this game.

Apparently they have a bit if a defensive crisis and will be forced into playing fullbacks at centre half?

A point wouldn't be a disaster.

As long as we beat those bastards next Wednesday!!

Hopefully we see young Moore get another run from the bench. He's certainly earned it thus far!

If Ainsworth and Faddy are back he'll a have a fight on his hands just for a place on the bench as I can't see McCall leaving either of those two out of the squad if they're back fit.

Don't get me wrong, after the week he's had for the first team and U 20's he's going to be full of confidence and deserves a place in the squad on Sunday. Be interesting to see who McCall leaves out though, assuming Faddy and Ainsworth are fit.

If it were up to me, (if fit)I'd bring in Ainsworth as I thought we missed his pace and natural width on Saturday and were a bit pedestrian at times. Would give ZFA a rest and allow Vigurs his preferred position on the left. Hopefully get Faddy some game time before the big one on Wednesday.

Would be delighted with any sort of win in this one, however I'd happily take a defeat in this one in exchange for pumping Aberdeen out the cup on the Wednesday to be honest.

Apparently they have a bit if a defensive crisis and will be forced into playing fullbacks at centre half?

This is the case. Anderson is a long term injury case and Wright got sent off last weekend although I'm not sure when the suspension kicks in. Gary Miller has come in for Anderson and I suspect Tam Scobbie might play at centre half if Frazer Wright is out. We have bad memories of Tam Scobbie playing centre half with Falkirk!

St. Johnstone have a very good home record over the past couple of seasons so I think this will be a tough match where the key will be getting the first goal.

St. Johnstone have scored 7 goals in their last two league matches and have already beaten Ross County and Inverness 4-0 on their own patch, so we will have to be defensively strong.

I sure that was mentioned by McCall. He certainly has a hamstring problem, however, I am not sure how severe it is.

Last weekend the papers were reporting it as a "small tear" which meant he'd be out for "another week", but not clear whether that meant they expected him to be back this weekend. Can't see any point risking it myself.

If it is a Gretna-esque attendance then that is all they deserve - we took a cracking support the last time we were in Perth, but I reckon we'll see a couple of hundred heid-the-baws go up at best.

I'll probably be one of those heid-the-baws! Missed a few games recently for a variety of reasons and will miss Hibs so I need my fix. I just hope we show a bit more than the end of last season.

I see Saints have moved to solve their defensive crisis ahead of this one by signing 31 year old Bosnian International defender Sanel Jahić. Seems to have a decent pedigree, played for APOEL, AEK Athens and has 24 caps for Bosnia.

Although he clearly won't be match fit they at least now have an experienced centre back for this one.

No going to see the game as I am off to wembley for the nfl. I am hoping it is on the radio so I can try to find a app that has radio Scotland on it. We are going to win this 2-0 with Sutton scoring both

Try Tune In Radio App pretty sire it does Radio Scotland