Ross County V Motherwell 14/12/13

Yabba's Turd

Always a hard game up there but they are on a bad run of form right now same as us and the foreign guys they have brought in seem poor signings so it is an opportunity to stop the rot for us, that being said we are in a really bad way right now so if i'm being honest i'd take a point as things are and i think thats what we'll get. Its a absolute stick on for a 0-0 draw.

Hopefully we can maintain our 100% record against the bottom 6.

Three out of four of our next matches are against teams we have already beaten and at least winning those matches again should surely install some confidence in the team.

I'm a glass half full guy and going for 4-1 to the mighty.

Two fairly uninspiring games and no Well goals up there last season, so we need to amend that first of all. County are nowhere hear the side they were last season, nor are we of course, but we're still a better side than them.

Both sides need the points so a draw looks the most likely outcome, however I think we'll nick it by the odd goal.

1-0 County. Adams isnt daft,they will sit tight and force us to break them down...... which we cannot do. Then they will look to his us on the break which is the easiest way to score against us.

Would love to be wrong and if I am,my backup will be 0-0

On the face of it Ross County are struggling but they have won 3 out of 7 at home this season and two of those loses were to Celtic and Dundee Utd. From that you can say more often than not they win at home against mediocre teams.

Would take a point out of this match, beat St. Mirren at home and go to Firhill were Partick are yet to win this season. The Aberdeen match I don't have much hope for at the moment.

Given the amount of ex players that seem to come back and play well against us Id be tempted to play Lawson and Vigurs. Ex players always seem to have something to prove. As long as we try something different and see some improvement in performance I will be happy. 3 points would be nice though!

1-0 County. Adams isnt daft,they will sit tight and force us to break them down...... which we cannot do. Then they will look to his us on the break which is the easiest way to score against us.

Would love to be wrong and if I am,my backup will be 0-0

Apart from when they came to Fir Park earlier in the season and we managed to stick 3 past them in 45 mins?

• Like 1

We need to have Moore involved from the off, the boy can actually make things happen.

If we are playing Faddy, why not move him upfront. Allow him to play with Sutton. If Anier needs to play, then swap him with Faddy and put him on the wing. Anier will run all day, he can do that out wide and allow someone who can actually create something start in a dangerous position. Whether thats Faddy, or Moore, or both.

Time to go all Football Manager... Anyone else think we should deploy a similar formation to the one we used against Celtic. Granted we got completely pumped in that game, but Celtic are a tad better than everyone else. And given the players we have (and don't have) a 5-3-2 might utilise what we have more successfully. Maybe.

Bombscare

Hutchinson Ramsden McManus

Kerr Hammell/ZFA

Lasley

Carswell Vigurs

Moore Sutton

:ph34r:

Well that layout didn't work well, but Kerr & Hammell/ZFA as wingbacks obviously.