Motherwell Vs Inverness Ct 4/1/14

Tassinari

I won't here anything bad said about the east stand !! Its been my second home for the last 15 years ! Fir Park is a shitehole but its our shitehole, and after spending 90 mins in that Firhill joke of a stand i say ours is ok. I've never been to a stadium before where seats were taped off because they were covered in bird shit ! That was hilarious !! :)

I won't here anything bad said about the east stand !! Its been my second home for the last 15 years ! Fir Park is a shitehole but its our shitehole, and after spending 90 mins in that Firhill joke of a stand i say ours is ok. I've never been to a stadium before where seats were taped off because they were covered in bird shit ! That was hilarious !! :)

The only toilet I could find in that stand could accommodate a maximum of four people.

Apparently the waterlogged pitch at the East Stand side was due to a burst pipe in the East Stand roof and not the rain!

The club website says that 2 areas of the pitch in paticular, both in front of the East stand were the problem, so the rumour may have some truth in it.