Most Drunken State At A Game Ever

ONeils40yarder

Probably the Motherwell v hearts CIS semi final. Drinking all afternoon in the station bar in shotts. Wee pokey mini bus to Easter road drinking bucky. Games a bit of a blur, but remember with total clarity fitzys winner!!

Back on the Bucky bus to the station bar for a lock in and then to a house party. 5am later and I am a broken man!!

I remember being at parkhead when they only had the big stand. Think I must have been 14/15 and been on the cider before the game. I have vague recollections of walking up the stairs and looking over the side of the stand at the drop where they had cleared for the stand behind the goal. Hit the biggest whitey ever and hand the heebie jeebies all game

A cup game v St Johnstone midweek around 2008 or so. The one we were heralded as racists after (the Jason Scotland thing).

I was there by myself in the east, fucking loaded up. Going to matches on you're own makes you drink more when your in the pub beforehand. I was causing all sorts of bother. Gave some cops shit. Spitting and slevering everywhere. Fucking nightmare.

Nancy was hilarious,i was in the home end watchin across and was pishin maself when this wee fanny went stottering up the stand shouting "this sans alcohol stuff is crackin,am pure meltit" only to be told "sans means nae alcohol ya fuckin tit,sit doon"

• Like 2

Never been a fan of being drunk/drinking at games, even in the days when I went out every weekend. I know this puts me in the minority, but there you go.

That said, I've obviously been pretty drunk at a couple of games by default. The 2003 Scottish Cup Semi v Rangers probably being the worst. Sobered up instantly when they scored after 2 minutes though.

Most hungover at a game anyone?

Nancy was hilarious,i was in the home end watchin across and was pishin maself when this wee fanny went stottering up the stand shouting "this sans alcohol stuff is crackin,am pure meltit" only to be told "sans means nae alcohol ya fuckin tit,sit doon"

And you heard all that from the home end - you got Superman hearing notworthy.gif

1391866912[/url]' post='405706']

To be fair, was the best lager I tasted over there

Celtic cup final just recently. Was relatively pished for the game, but the bottle of wine tanned in the taxi en route there hit me like a fucking rocket at around 70 mins.

Was making my way home myself and could have sworn someone had teleported the station just to screw with me. Wound up walking round schemes on the off chance it appeared somewhere. Eventually found fecking Rutherglen.

• Like 1

Llanelli away. Had to check teletext the next day for the score

I had to do that after the Nancy home game!! Seeing the score hardly helped the hangover either...

Nancy away was a bad one. Smith's penalty save is just about all I can remember. My maw was watching the game on the telly back home when the camera panned round to the Motherwell fans, just as i was walking/falling down the stairs, I was 17 at the time and she was not best pleased!

Went back into town after the game for a good few drinks. Got split up from my mate, who i was sharing a room with, and ended getting a taxi back to my motel (which was a good wee bit outside the town) with some random 'Well fan. Once i got dropped off I realised that I didn't have the key for the room. Since it was a Motel there wasn't a reception/lobby that i could wait in or get another key from. I was unable to phone my mate for whatever reason so decided to go for a wander back towards town to get him. After staggering back for a while I must've got tired and decided that it was time for a sleep. Anyway, I woke up at the side of a dual carriageway, with the sun coming up, with a phone call from my mate wondering where the fuck i was. Beautiful. Ran back to the room, then we both fell into the deepest sleeps imaginable, slept through our alarms, and missed our train to Paris.

We somehow managed to make it onto the next one without getting our tickets checked, but we ended up missing our train to London. Again, thankfully, the next train through the tunnel wasn't full and the woman just changed our tickets for that one!

Our bus up to Glasgow wasn't till that night so we didn't have to worry about missing that. Having to spend the full day kicking about London, hungover to fuck was absolutely brutal. We ended up going on one of the bus tours to kill time and it was the least enjoyable experience of my life!!

Fuck drink, fuck France and fuck London

• Like 1