Hated Players

After Saturday Higginbottom will always be disliked by the majority of Well fans for his antics, I actually think it adds to the atmosphere.

It got me thinking what other players get the same treatment at Fir Park, I always remember Dave McPherson getting the donkey treatment and Tom Boyd got dogs abuse on his return but what player do you think gets the most abuse at Fir Park, hopefully none of our own players lol

The folk who were dribbling fury at Higginbotham on saturday are probably the sort of person who have opinions like 'all drugs should be criminalised', 'bring back the death penalty', and probably spell it peedofile.

Hilarious to watch.

Its a strange one, maybe depends on how a player carries themselves with their new club and any respect or lack of they might show us.

Ordinarily none of last seasons team should expect to get abuse, but you can imagine both Hateley and Law would get it for differing reasons. Indeed, Law as one of our better players last season will probably get it tight if he's still with Rangers when they come back up to the top division.

Can't imagine we would boo many other outfield players from last season, (until they started banging the goals in against us) and then of course it would be open season

Randolph might get exempted any special treatment.

I thought Higginbotham was a a disgrace on Saturday. I can't believe he didn't get booked. I didn't go mental at him at the time as there's no point, anyhoo, we has the last laugh, but he showed himself up to be pretty classless.

I didn't agree with the booing he got earlier in the season to be honest, and I said as much on here at the time. Same goes for treatment Reynolds got.

Higginbotham put in a shocking elbow on Lasley at Fir Hill earlier in the season and had a bad one again on Saturday. For whatever reason he appears to hold a bit of a grudge against us.

I imagine Law, if he's still at Sevco, will get absolute dogs abuse when he returns.

it's just part of the game, higginbotham put in bad challenges in on our most popular player two games in a row so he was guaranteed to get pelters. He raised his game because of it and gave it back and we got the last laugh. It definitely added something to the game, it's part of the entertainment as long you leave it at the final whistle.

Andy mclaren and kirk broadfoot are probably the two players i've seen have the best reactions to abuse from the stands. They both head's gone material.

Andy McLaren used to get pelters which I thought was a bit unfair given his personal problems.

No love of Rangers but the 'Richard Gough' chant was a bit OTT as well.

Remember Ian Ferguson turning round and firing a cannon ball shot into the East Stand after taking some stick.