• James McFadden
    • Keith Lasley
    • John Sutton
    • Iain Vigurs
    • Lionel Ainsworth
    • Craig Reid
    • Henri Anier
    • Null Vote

Trying to take round too many players and moaning about every decision then yes, McFadden out scored every player on our team tonight. James is mercurial and a big fans favourite, but don't you think we could have got 2 or 3 decent players on the wages he's getting for this season? Tries too hard in my opinion and don't get me wrong I loved 'Faddy' when he burst onto the scene, in his prime he was untouchable, unplayable and pretty infallible. But age creeps up on all of us. I still see James turning 3 or 4 or even 5 players in his wake then slotting home. But that was 15 years ago.... things change

• Like 1

Trying to take round too many players and moaning about every decision then yes, McFadden out scored every player on our team tonight. James is mercurial and a big fans favourite, but don't you think we could have got 2 or 3 decent players on the wages he's getting for this season? Tries too hard in my opinion and don't get me wrong I loved 'Faddy' when he burst onto the scene, in his prime he was untouchable, unplayable and pretty infallible. But age creeps up on all of us. I still see James turning 3 or 4 or even 5 players in his wake then slotting home. But that was 15 years ago.... things change

I don't know because I don't know what wages he is on. Do you? And I don't mean what you assume him to be on.

I agree that faddy is no longer the world beater he was 10 years ago but he still has a lot to offer in experience if nothing else. He still shows he has class, and you can't fault his effort. Utd made life difficult for him, no one notice ciftci doubling up on him second half? I said it in the other thread, forget the player he was, there is still a good player there.