Saint Johnstone V Motherwell 25/02/14

Yabba's Turd

An obvious point must be that the other 10 must be dire if the poor guys being called into action constantly

Mibbez

Hutchinson has been very poor recently and the full back situation is well known. Also our wide players are dire at getting back to help out the defence, Ainsworth in particular.

• Like 1

With the other results as they are its shaping up to be a bad night. However as it stands we are 4 behind Aberdeen with a game in hand and anotber 11 games left after that so its hardly a crisis.

Its 1 1/2 bad games ffs and the pant wetting is at feckin Tsunami levels so lets just keep the faith and believe.

• Like 2

Tsunami pant wetting? Sounds like something for Babestation or Playboy Tv lol.

So far the negatives Ive seen on here tonight are that We were shite and got pumped on Fri, were shite and getting pumped tonight,the keepers made a cunt of it again,other results are going against us as well. What part of any of those statements are untrue + sensationalist? Or are you automatically a pant wetter if you have a negative thought towards MFC?

• Like 3

get that useless Faroese cunt to fuck. Awful abortion of a so called goalkeeper. With other games its a total clusterfuck of a night so far, fortunately we got plenty time to try get back, if our "number 1" doesnt make a cunt of it again

Really?

We can talk about the merits of the guy, definitely.

He's hardly comparable to one of the baw headed billy big baws charlatans that took our payroll for a spin a few years back.

He might be havin a mare, but his confidence is shot to fuck and he looks like he wants to be here and be part of the club and tries to get a rapport with the fans, particularly the bois.

In my humble opinion - no matter what - he doesn't deserve the outburst above.

• Like 3

What is the situation. As you see it Brazilian.

We have done well this season and I would happily take where we are in the league ll things considered but...

We now seem incapable of not conceding a minimum 2 or 3 goals in every game. Our only fit goalie keeps palming shots into the middle of the goalmouth whereupon the opposing strikers tap the ball into the empty net. Oh and we have yet again conceded from a routine cross.

As things stand we are making it very difficult to get that top 3 place with Inverness and United closing with each passing week. A bit of a downer really..

I was going to give a more detailed response in some sort of discussion,the basis of which being based around:

We cannot even put eleven fit players on the park at present,

Tiny squad

reduced budget yet again

league positions decided over a season,

look a the opposition and realistically consider clubs capability and achievements.

top six secured for another season.

a few bad results, confidence shot etc

As things stand we are making it very difficult to get that top 3 place

but I think the fact that worrying about holding onto 3rd place is the root of your question, there really is nothing to worry about

EDIT: PS I'm not happy at losing, I do think things could be better in areas of the team and subs etc, it was a long drive home on Friday, I'm gutted I'm not there tonight making an even more painful journey home, but 14 or so weeks ago we were in a much worse position, the main worry for me is the horrendous run in, we have heading to the split, the squad is on its knees, with many playing through injuries, putting their selves out there. Lets hope their efforts are worth it, what can we do to help? maybe just keep stum would help in some cases

• Like 3