Pre-Season Friendlies

something else

Fulham will be the only friendly we will see. The other 2 games before this will be behind closed doors.

Who will be the other two teams be?

For a cash strapped club if these fixtures are at home surely they should open said doors.

Maybe it the opposition who want the game played behind closed doors to trial players and we're happy to oblige as it give us some game time or maybe the opposition is that poor/bad kick off times that it would cost the club to open the ground, pay policing & open the kiosks.

• 3 weeks later...

Folks, I had a look back at the original official club website article for the Fulham game. Looks like it's a 2pm kick off.

The fixture isn't listed in the fixtures section and the reminder article posted today doesn't appear to have a kick off time.

The basics?

Not everybody's on twitter

Not everybody has got the QA standards during holiday season.

2pm ko confirmed, article hopefully updated asap

Glad you both posted, I wasnt aware

did wonder why ticket office was scheduled to close at 2 and re-open until 5 after match

Folks, I had a look back at the original official club website article for the Fulham game. Looks like it's a 2pm kick off.

The fixture isn't listed in the fixtures section and the reminder article posted today doesn't appear to have a kick off time.

The basics?

Also noticed that they say "The Cottagers, bossed by Felix Magarth".