Kilmarnock V Motherwell 23/08/14

Yabba's Turd

whilst i agree with that, he was the same before he went to Hearts and Higdon was the same - im sure the shout was something like, "jump / run ya big lazy bastard"

these guys have proved they can score, its up to him to get in the positions and the rest of the team to provide the chances - he has not recieved any service, therefore he is not going to score any goals - it really is that simple. Higgy or Sutton were/are not flashy players, give them the service and they will score

to me, it looked as if we were playing a 4132, with lasley sitting deep and 3 centre midfielders of Law, Vigurs and Leitch - none of whom impressed me at all. Carswell at left back - nightmare, everytime the ball came to him, he is cutting inside, slowing the play down and heading into trouble. there was NO width whatsoever

something needs to change, we need more balance in the team

and whilst i would not call Vigurs an imposter, his talent is clear - he can not play the role asked of him saturday past - if he does, then IMO he IS a waste of a jersey - failing to track back when he lost the ball, blowing out of his arse after half an hour - that isnt good enough. A few nice passes here or there does not counter his lack of work ethic

St J are a very well organised team - i fear for saturday, especially if we have Hammell, Ramsden, Kerr, McManus all missing

I am a big Sutton fan but I disagree with your point. He needs to do more when he does get the ball...countless times on Saturday and the games before he has made the wrong choice to knock it down or hold it up, misplaced a pass or just missed it. He hasnt been getting the ball from others to score but he needs to help himself and others by bringing them into the game.