Inverness C.t V Motherwell 22/11/14

Yabba's Turd

Off topic, but I see Jack Leitch has been the subject of some pioneering surgery( some sort of internal brace )by Gordon MacKay at Ross Hall. ( he played reserve team football with Rangers at one time)

Same consultant that fixed my cruciate and I'm sure Derek Lyle's left and right knee injury. He's in good hands that's for sure !

Dross. At least Josh "The Answer" Law got his appearance fee.

Delighted to see Faddy opening his account and Clarky making it 7 in 7. Not what we were looking for.

You think Clarky would have 7 in 7 playing for our mob? It's service we are lacking (plus defenders). Erwin and Moore would do just fine if we could keep them fit and pass them the ball.

McFadden scoring his first goal of the season and by most reports having his first good game of the season on 22/11 doesn't point to it being a mistake letting him go.

This result and performance isn't surprising or even disappointing. Our goals for the season should be (i) finish above county and st mirren (ii) hope for some luck to make some money out the scottish cup (iii) count down the days until 1/6/2015 when we can show the majority of the clowns in our squad (but sadly not mcmanus, hammell or lasley) the door.

There's not even anything or anyone in the pipeline for us to get excited about. Honking times.

I think Erwin, Moore, Cadden and Thomas provide scope for optimism should they be given the chance, however they need better quality and experience around them. When you've got boys like Kerr and Reid at fullback who struggle to control a ball, complimented by no steel or creativity in midfield, we don't have a squad capable of providing a platform for the young ones to flourish.

Here's hoping for sweeping changes on and off the park in the coming months that focuses on providing an environment for young talent to develop.

I keep hearing about young talent but realistically they wont help us out of this no matter what you think , youngsters introduced one by one when we are cruising is ok but no all at once in a dogfight when we are shit . I don't now the answer but piling pressure on young inexperienced players isn't it

well hertz done it last year, they played all there young guys , yes they got beat, but they gained confidence the difference is they KNEW they were goin down so had feck all to lose .... but us , we can only hope st midden and ross cunttaegittae are worse than us ............. WE SHALL SEE :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

A dont know why we even put 7 subs on the bench coz its always the same subs at the same times,they young boys must be thinking whats the point coz they will never get a chance.dom thomas ripped celtic apart and we cant even give him game time even with the team playing as bad as they are. Fresh faces needed and clearly black isnt the answer

Throughout the good times in recent times McCall would not put a youngster on for the last 10 minutes whether the game was won or lost, Black has the same blind spot it would appear. Is that not the way to blood a youngster and see how he copes with it?