Saturday And Beyond.

Bop

On Saturday 21st February we play Dundee FC at Fir Park in what is set to be a very important fixture. There's 13 games left in this season's Scottish Premiership and every single one of them is equally crucial. In our opinion the season starts now!

Over the past few years we have witnessed a fantastic backing from fellow Dossers at Fir Park and on our travels, both domestically and in European competition. We've waved flags, sang songs and shared the good times together but now we face a harder challenge. We now find ourselves at the opposite end of the Premiership table and the team need our backing more than ever.

Baraclough has brought in new faces, we are seeing our younger players given the opportunity to step up to the plate, the ownership issues are resolved and in general things are looking brighter off the field. It's now time for that positivity to be replicated in the stands.

We would like to encourage all Motherwell fans to give The Steelmen their backing both visually and vocally. We want everyone at Fir Park to encourage the players, bring flags and join in with the songs and chants. Even if it's not your usual cup of tea we urge you to come along to the end section of the East Stand and help create a real fighting spirit. We understand fans have their usual seat and often people are reluctant to move but with every game from now until the end of the season being the equivalent to a Cup Final in terms of importance we have decided to try and get as many of the usual faces in to the first few rows to allow space for others to fill in at the back.

It should be noted that over the next few months we would like to bring as much positivity and colour to Fir Park as possible and all donations to help fund materials for fan displays would be greatly appreciated.

Donations can be at made at SIWY, via PayPal to sinceiwasyoung@hotmail.co.uk or in person on a match day around the drum.

We're all in this together.... SIWY!

#PYDM

• Like 8

Good call. We are where we are and there's nothing we can do about the past year or so, let's look forward and do what we can to make sure that were watching a premiership/league/whatever team next year.

Or look at it this way, we might only have a handful more home games in the top flight for a few years, so make the most of them!

it's not do or die just yet, reckon there will be some jostling for next five or six games :blackeye:

but the last 7 games are going to be massive! :wild:

nae time for shirkers :bye: ,

you lot have supported the team with noise and colour, happy to throw in a few quid, to help you continue that.

it's not do or die just yet, reckon there will be some jostling for next five or six games :blackeye:

but the last 7 games are going to be massive! :wild:

nae time for shirkers :bye: ,

you lot have supported the team with noise and colour, happy to throw in a few quid, to help you continue that.

+1

Thanks everyone who has donated so far, rest assured its going to be put to good use before the end of the season. For anyone still in two minds about coming to join the section - why not give it a try tomorrow? The players have made no secret of how much of a difference a noisy home support can make.

#PYDM

Thanks everyone who has donated so far, rest assured its going to be put to good use before the end of the season. For anyone still in two minds about coming to join the section - why not give it a try tomorrow? The players have made no secret of how much of a difference a noisy home support can make.

#PYDM

Perhaps should have spoke to the club suggesting season ticket holders in other areas of the ground could have gained entry to the east stand for today. I sit in the Cooper and would gladly have gone into the east for the day.

By and large, you guys deserve immense credit for bringing much needed atmosphere back in these days of seating stadia.

Yep, watching us so far this season hasn't been overly enjoyable, but on most occasions, you're there at least trying to get everyone behind the team. there's a few of around the middle of the East stand who aren't averse at joining in the singing, but the stronger the Bois section of the stand the better. I've got no doubt the more noise and buzz you generate, the more infectious it becomes, even the Cooper have been known to get the chanting going. I can't believe I'm alone in these thoughts, and well understand why the players get a kick from it as well.

Maybe it's down to not seeing the team the past couple of games, maybe the introduction of new faces, who knows, but I actually woke this morning with a buzz about today. Feeling it may be the same around 5 pm.

Will look for a point to donate something before the game,

MON RA DOSSERS

Perhaps should have spoke to the club suggesting season ticket holders in other areas of the ground could have gained entry to the east stand for today. I sit in the Cooper and would gladly have gone into the east for the day.

It's a question a few people have asked, we might try and speak to the club to see if theres any way we can sort something out.

Well done - good initiative. Any way season ticket holders in other parts of the ground can contribute financially in person today? Not everyone sits in the East Stand as you know.

Not today but we'll get something arranged, hopefully for next week.

By and large, you guys deserve immense credit for bringing much needed atmosphere back in these days of seating stadia.

Yep, watching us so far this season hasn't been overly enjoyable, but on most occasions, you're there at least trying to get everyone behind the team. there's a few of around the middle of the East stand who aren't averse at joining in the singing, but the stronger the Bois section of the stand the better. I've got no doubt the more noise and buzz you generate, the more infectious it becomes, even the Cooper have been known to get the chanting going. I can't believe I'm alone in these thoughts, and well understand why the players get a kick from it as well.

Maybe it's down to not seeing the team the past couple of games, maybe the introduction of new faces, who knows, but I actually woke this morning with a buzz about today. Feeling it may be the same around 5 pm.

Will look for a point to donate something before the game,

MON RA DOSSERS

See you in the section ;)