Motherwell V Hamilton 20/03/15

McCusker

For third time this year, I've had a great positivity that we are ready to turn it around and put us on my accumulator. Both times, it was the only result of five to let me down.

Tonight I'm doing it again. A really nervy 1-0 will be splendid. Was hoping to get down to the game tonight, but need to work late so will have to settle for a pub in Perth.

I fancy things to click tonight and for us to win by a couple of goals. To that end I have backed us to win -1 (with a free bet...) at 6/1. So, it's a stick on now :prankster:

Would stick with the same team as last time. Consistency is key I think and the team are performing relatively well. I'd give Moore and Thomas some decent time if the game allows it.

I'm feeling positive about tonight. I don't think it will be easy but I get the impression that we're gearing up to come absolutely flying out the traps at that them. If we can get an early goal or two, set the tone hopefully we can go on and win with something to spare.

We've been on the kind of run Accies are on just now, we know how at times like this all it needs is something to go against you, an element of doubt creeps in and you see the players thinking "here we go again" and some of them fold.

Gerrintaethum, as a wise man once said!

I'm feeling positive about tonight. I don't think it will be easy but I get the impression that we're gearing up to come absolutely flying out the traps at that them. If we can get an early goal or two, set the tone hopefully we can go on and win with something to spare.

We've been on the kind of run Accies are on just now, we know how at times like this all it needs is something to go against you, an element of doubt creeps in and you see the players thinking "here we go again" and some of them fold.

Gerrintaethum, as a wise man once said!

Exactly this!

We need to come flying out the traps, put them under pressure, hopefully get an early goal and let the doubt set in their minds.

In the other games against accies this season they've been atleast 1 goal up inside 10mins if I remember right, and when you're on a bad run like we were at the time it can seem like a long way back. We need to do the same to them tonight.

Motherwell 3-1 Accies

McDonald x2 and Johnson.