Trouble After The Game?

Blakey

I noticed some major trouble in the Cooper with at least 6 people being chucked out and a fair few punches being thrown by Celtic fans so its no suprise there was trouble after the game.

The Celtic fans should be held back 20 minutes or so until the East and Main stands are cleared out.

They can't take a beating or it seems even a draw - the c***s!

The Well Boys are no longer a group so you can hardly blame a non existant group for not keeping their word.

I can blame them for their actions before they folded though. However, I won't give them too much of a hard time as I believe there was a lot of wee dobbers hanging on their coat-tails. They could've probably policed it better, but it's a lot to ask of teenage boys. I'm sorry to see them go.

Frazzle

It really is time Motherwell FC had a word with Strathclydes policing policies.

What the hell are they being paid for.

It would appear, they only interfere with;

A. Ticket office opening and closing times.

B. Cut off times when free tickets are on offer.

C. Causing traffic problems after matches.

D. Announcing vailed threats to home supporters.

* Yet they consistantly turn a blind eye to sectarian abuse and breach of the peace prior,during and after matches.

Talk about monopolizing an enforced service.

Time for a rethink on real issues.

I thought the "trouble" was pretty hilarious after the game. Most of what I saw was Scummy Celtic Knuckle dragger v Scummy Celtic NHuckle Dragger.

My old man and I were walking along after just coming out of the East..... two Celtic fans beside us who had just come out the Cooper. Your wee bold trackie wearing bastard who had been in the South comes stoating along and shouts at the Celtic Fan beside us.... "enjoy you result ya dirty orange bastard".... other Celtic fan shouts "Am a Celtic fan ya stupid c**t"... trackie boy retaliates "well at least where still the Champions.. fuck the Queen and Mark McGhee".... Celtic fan beside us and him go for a bit off head to head and shoving before separated by other fans and two cops with a parting comment of "dirty Orange bastards" from trackie boy which saw him being duly huckled....

My old man and I where in hoots of laughter and the Celtic fan beside us shouted at the top of his voice.... "No wonder nobody likes our fans we are all arseholes". Couldnt agree more.

no team has the god given right to win every game so get over it. our team gave their best on a rotten pitch imo, deserved their point, & i totally agree keep the old firm fans back 10/15 mins after f.t. & let our fans leave our park safely, oh yes give us back our stand they are not filling both stands enough to warrant getting the cooper

I honestly think that we will see the Cooper returned to Well fans for next season, certainly when Shellic come visiting anyway. Both games this season have seen attendances of 8500 or so, with an away support that could've been fully accomodated in the South.

The whole Cooper issue has dragged on so long and I hope that our new General Manager can see that giving the Cooper to old firm fans is pointless. There would have been more Well fans in the Cooper yesterday - and we have to look after our fans first.

With the whole problems after the game, I never saw anything other than the usual pish we come to expect from Celtic. To hear of trouble doesn't suprise me though, I've never come across a team or support who can't take things going their way as much as Celtic. They feel it's their god given right to win every game, and it's pathetic!

My cousin, a Celtic man, was at the game yesterday and he saw trouble after the game and claimed it was embarassing to see. A small percentage of these Old Firm fans play up and it leaves all the smaller SPL clubs hating them even more - and I genuinely feel sorry for all the decent old firm fans who get dragged down with all the arseholes and clowns.

Solution: Find them, single them out and ban them all from Scottish grounds for life!! Cause there is no place in Scottish football for them!