Hamilton Accies V Motherwell 24/04/15

ONeils40yarder

If fans are able to go (commitment and money wise) then its a must go. Not a night for our fans to sit in a cosy armchair with a capuccino or beer. I've already had requests for 6 tickets. Whats past is history and we have to turn up in numbers and create as much noise and atmosphere as humanly possible. Not a game for the faint of heart.

I appreciate the sentiment but for me that game was at Firhill last week...

If we lose and County win then that's it, we'll be 9 behind with 4 to play and that'll be too big to overhaul. Big Marv has to play, him and Ainsworth can run them ragged just like a few weeks ago. If we get the first goal we'll win. 2-0 to us, Marv & Erwin!

Is the game on TV?

• Like 1

Hamilton know if we go down they miss at least one big pay day. Let's hope they don't try too much.

They'll be right up for this game tonight.

It'll be written into there history if they effectively relegate us.

Think it will be a hard game, but im going for a 1 nil with a dodgy Sutton penalty

Do we know if there will be a pay at the gate option? I'm working in Aberdeen during the day (should) make it back in time, but don't want to shell out for a ticket just incase.......

Seems they are restricting it to tickets... at present....

Tickets for the last Lanarkshire derby of the season have gone on sale at the Fir Park Ticket Office.

The game, scheduled to go ahead on Friday 24th April at New Douglas Park, will be the Steelmen’s first of five vital post-split fixtures.

‘Well have an allocation of 2,189 for both the Spice of Life North Stand and the temporary stand along the east side of the pitch.

Tickets are priced at:

ADULTS: £22 CONCESSIONS: £10
  • Concessions are listed as Under 18s and Over 65s.
  • The Ticket Office will be open standard hours for this week and next. Telephone bookings can be taken any weekdays up until close of business this coming Tuesday (21st April).
  • In addition to the standard opening times, fans can purchase tickets at the ‘Well Shop this Saturday (18th April) between 10am and 1pm and late night on Wednesday (22nd April) to 7pm.

• Like 1

At the New Years day game they had a pay gate.

Would be pretty daft not to I'd have thought, many folk are likely in a similar situation to yourself, others might just decide its a nice night and decide to go along.

I'm thinking about it, will start dropping hints to the wife tonight and gauge the response...

I'd imagine the clubs would prefer us to believe it's all ticket until pretty late on, as it makes planning easier.

At the New Years day game they had a pay gate.

Would be pretty daft not to I'd have thought, many folk are likely in a similar situation to yourself, others might just decide its a nice night and decide to go along.

I'm thinking about it, will start dropping hints to the wife tonight and gauge the response...

I'd imagine the clubs would prefer us to believe it's all ticket until pretty late on, as it makes planning easier.

Hope so. Chances are I should be back in time. Worst case scenario I'll at least have made the train to Glasgow by kickoff and can watch it in a pub.

I'm struggling with the fact that people are seriously considering leaving players out. Fair enough if this was December and we needed them for the rest of the season but quite frankly if we don't win on Friday - we are in a play-off, which considering we seem to shit the bed at almost every game which means something, we will inevitably loose.

Get the best 11 men on the park - win the game, hope county and thistle draw and st.mirren miraculously manage to take 3 points off kilmarnock. That would leave us 4 games to make up 4 points - one of which is against Ross Co.

• Like 1

We've sold close to 1,000 pre-paid tickets already for Friday's game at New Douglas Park. Fans should note the Ticket Office at Fir Park...

Is open late TONIGHT (Wednesday - to 7pm), for anyone who can't make it during regular working hours. Tickets are priced at £22/£10. #COYW

I'm struggling with the fact that people are seriously considering leaving players out. Fair enough if this was December and we needed them for the rest of the season but quite frankly if we don't win on Friday - we are in a play-off, which considering we seem to shit the bed at almost every game which means something, we will inevitably loose.

Get the best 11 men on the park - win the game, hope county and thistle draw and st.mirren miraculously manage to take 3 points off kilmarnock. That would leave us 4 games to make up 4 points - one of which is against Ross Co.

This