Hamilton Accies V Motherwell 24/04/15

ONeils40yarder

4 meaningless games now to prep for the humiliation at Ibrox and then relegation confirmed at Fir Park.

Be as well to cancel the season just now as the players and manager are neither up for it nor up to it.

Wring your knickers out.

• Like 1

That was fucking dire tonight. Despite being pish we still had chances to win the game. Erwin was minging, as were most of the team.

Also George Long is seriously overrated. He also appears to not be able to give any less of a fuck if he tried. Shite shite shite.

No way ,get a grip tho .We can take the rangers in a play off .

What makes you think we could beat that lot?

They're a team on the up winning games. High in confidence with a massive support.

We on the other hand are down, look beaten, no spark and no ideas.

Granted our Bois are amazing but how can you seriously think we'll beat that mob?

We couldn't beat them when we where playing decent never mind now

This team aren't up for it or to it. They've proved that consistently all season.

We could've made things very interesting in the past 2 games and failed to turn up. We're not going to turn up in the play offs.

This team couldnae beat sleep and surely even the most vocal of the "everything will be alright" Gang have to concede the baw is now well and truly on the slates?!

Playing two forwards dropping into in a "midfield" role isn't working...Lasley is to old and is being found out week after week.......................and if a big IF we took our chances tonight (Mr Erwin) .........which Accies did :ph34r: ....................another major disappointment. :angry: ...................how do we keep youngsters interested after the last 2 spineless displays.....Srtaker baffles me ....just appears to go through the motions..ge him TF !!!

Truth is, we simply don't know how we'd fare against the current Rangers side. They've put together some results but I wouldn't describe them as team on the up. They're a club in disarray with a squad that is peculiar to say the least.

Don't even know where to start.

Almost identical to the Thistle game, exact same mistakes made by the management and the exact same outcome. Beaten thru midfield by a team playing with an extra man in the centre. Ali Crawford bossed the game and Accies where fitter hungrier & sharper across the full pitch. Hunting in packs and closing down in pairs.

We had 4 or 5 really good chances but Erwins finishing tonight was piss poor.

To sum it up we utterly shat it.

The defence of Straker. Long. Laing. Law and the finished McManus is the WORST defence in my many years of following Motherwell. It really is unprecidented to have EVERY defender shite and a pish keeper as well.

• Like 1

Well summed up mate....................Las is to old to do what he is asked

as per above

"Don't even know where to start.

Almost identical to the Thistle game, exact same mistakes made by the management and the exact same outcome. Beaten thru midfield by a team playing with an extra man in the centre. Ali Crawford bossed the game and Accies where fitter hungrier & sharper across the full pitch. Hunting in packs and closing down in pairs.

We had 4 or 5 really good chances but Erwins finishing tonight was piss poor.

To sum it up we utterly shat"

The defence of Straker. Long. Laing. Law and the finished McManus is the WORST defence in my many years of following Motherwell. It really is unprecidented to have EVERY defender shite and a pish keeper as well.

Nothing to do with no midfield and forwards missing numerous gilt edge chances............. :spiteful:

It all went drastically down hill after the display.

Two horror shows back to back have all but sealed our fate. Pearson in particular was completely anonymous tonight, was a well on the bench.

Can't wait to here Baraclough's excuses for this one.

I'm angry about a lot of stuff tonight but what I want to say straight off the bat is this.

The absolutely fucking cretin in our support who screamed at Nigel Hasselbaink "jungle bunny bastard" right in front of Zane Francis Angol and his family needs to be kicked up and down Windmillhill Street ten fucking times.

Forget about performances or relegation or anything else, I've never been more embarrased or ashamed to be a Motherwell supporter. Bad enough to use that sort of racist language at any time but to do it right in front of one of our black players and his relatives is beyond disgusting.

I will tackle the match in a separate post.

• Like 5

What makes you think we could beat that lot?

They're a team on the up winning games. High in confidence with a massive support.

We on the other hand are down, look beaten, no spark and no ideas.

Granted our Bois are amazing but how can you seriously think we'll beat that mob?

We couldn't beat them when we where playing decent never mind now

Did you watch the Qots , Livightstone, Alloa,Games I could go on .The rangers are pish