St.mirren V Motherwell 16/05/15

Yabba's Turd

All of the bottom 6's last games need to be played at the same time, doubt they'll move them all to Friday night. Can definitely see our game being televised tho!

They have the match kicking off at 3pm on the Saturday so they wont be able to show it on TV.

I reckon they have made the decision not to show the matches and it will stay that way.

Bloody typical that I'm working on the day of the Partick game, even more typical I finish at 3. What's the latest you can get in? Was thinking of hopping on the bus straight from work and paying at the gate, but I'm not sure what time they close the turnstiles.

What's the deal with tickets for the St Mirren game? Can we pay at the gate, or do you need to buy a ticket from the wee ticket office in the away stand first? If it's the latter, do you get an allocated seat or can we just sit anywhere?

If I mind rightly it's one of those automated turnstiles that require you to scan a ticket, so you'll need to either get one at Fir Park or from the wee window in the away stand.

Once you're in I think it's a case of pick your seat, or at least I don't ever remember being told sit in allocated seat.

If I mind rightly it's one of those automated turnstiles that require you to scan a ticket, so you'll need to either get one at Fir Park or from the wee window in the away stand.

Once you're in I think it's a case of pick your seat, or at least I don't ever remember being told sit in allocated seat.

Was curious on this as well.

Either last season or tail end of one before, we took a big support down and pretty much filled our end - a large number of folk were buying their ticket at the wee office, and grabbed a seat wherever they could - there were a number of fans who'd obviously got their tickets from Motherwell and were far from happy at getting the dregs of the seats rather than the seat on the ticket - plenty of noise made about it, but no one was moving.

Expect the same, so get there early !

MON RA DOSSERS

Either last season or tail end of one before, we took a big support down and pretty much filled our end - a large number of folk were buying their ticket at the wee office, and grabbed a seat wherever they could - there were a number of fans who'd obviously got their tickets from Motherwell and were far from happy at getting the dregs of the seats rather than the seat on the ticket - plenty of noise made about it, but no one was moving.

MON RA DOSSERS

MON RA DOSSERS

Exactly this. I had some guy moaning at me about being in his seat and the steward getting involved (not that the guy asked him too). There was someone in my seat and someone in the person in my seats seat.... bit of a shambles really.

I find it incredible that despite only taking 1 point from 3 "must win" games we now find ourselves in a situation where we could still escape the play offs.

If we fail to take advantage of this on Saturday then absolutely hell mend us!

Of course Killie and/or Ross County could pick up points but we have to at least take care of our own matters on the pitch and see where we are after that.

If we do end up in the play offs then it's going to be helluva close and absolutely galling that if we had only been marginally less shite throughout the season we could/would be home and hosed by now.

I'm working on Saturday and can't go anyway but even if I wasn't I would be reluctant to ever darken the door of New Love Street ever again after the treatment of the polis and stewards when I last visited there. 3 pat downs before getting in, sniffers dogs and horses?!?!?!

Cheers Andy.

One other point to note. I believe there are are rail engineering works taking place every weekend in May, with no trains running between Motherwell and Glasgow. There is a replacement bus service in operation.

Indeed, a total pain in the arse, has been the last couple of weekends and continues over the next couple. All the way through from Lanark to Glasgow.

What's the deal with tickets for the St Mirren game? Can we pay at the gate, or do you need to buy a ticket from the wee ticket office in the away stand first? If it's the latter, do you get an allocated seat or can we just sit anywhere?

Been led to believe tickets will be sold from Fir Park to start with - any spares being returned to SMFC to be sold from their wee window (since they have the barcode scanners rather than manned turnstiles).

People who commandeer other people's seats should be targeted with drone strikes.

Discuss.

Depends on the situation, normally there are plenty of spare seats anyway so folk just sit where they like. It's a bit of a pain when someone comes along and claims "that's ma seat" when there are dozens of empty seats all around them!

Cheers Andy.

One other point to note. I believe there are are rail engineering works taking place every weekend in May, with no trains running between Motherwell and Glasgow. There is a replacement bus service in operation.

The trains that go from Motherwell via Whifflet are only using buses on the Motherwell - Whifflet leg of the journey. From there on in to Central it's the train.

The 5-0 game was no fluke - we totally over ran them and we need to have the same attitude on Saturday. Baracloughs recent away game tactics of keeping it tight don't work. Its should be full on attack against this mob.

The funny thing is St.Mirren have been reasonably good away from home, it's there home form that's got them relegated. I think it was 6 out of 7 wins are away from home.

Of course our away form is abysmal, so something has to give.

I'm working on Saturday and can't go anyway but even if I wasn't I would be reluctant to ever darken the door of New Love Street ever again after the treatment of the polis and stewards when I last visited there. 3 pat downs before getting in, sniffers dogs and horses?!?!?

If I recall correctly I gave the dog a pat twice, sniffed a horse, got in and was totally disappointed . Shit ground but we are due a result there

• Like 1

People who commandeer other people's seats should be targeted with drone strikes.

Discuss.

If there's plenty of seats then it's not a problem, if seats aren't readily available then they should be getting moved by stewards if needed.I bought one of the 3 game package tickets a couple of weeks back and didn't have any problem with the guy sitting in my seat but if there's a big crowd for the Partick game then something will be said if he's still there.