Josh Lays Down The Law To Brother Nicky

smithy99

I had a skim through Rangers forums Nicky Law does not seem to be liked at all. Most seem to be hoping he'll be dropped for today's game.

As many predicted, it seems like a completely wasted two years. I'm sure his bank balance looks great and as it's such a short career normally I don't blame a player for chasing the money but I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking he could have eventually ended up at least in a top half championship club if he'd prioritised his football development.

I loved Nicky when he was at the club, I would have major concerns about him coming back having spent the last few years wasting away. That being said Josh has came up and made RB his own in the space of a season so there's no telling what Nicky could do back in our squad.

He's money motivated though so it's clear he'll be stuck at Rangers until they decide they don't want to renew his contract.

He made his bed and he's rotting in it.

I think McCall persuaded Nicky that newRangers were still a big club and it would be a good career move.

The bottom line is, it doesn't matter how good a player you are, if you aren't playing against anyone as good or better than you are, you stop developing and start regressing.

• Like 2

I think McCall persuaded Nicky that newRangers were still a big club and it would be a good career move.

The bottom line is, it doesn't matter how good a player you are, if you aren't playing against anyone as good or better than you are, you stop developing and start regressing.

This.

I think no matter the best of intentions, if you've been playing in the SPL and suddenly find yourself (with the greatest respect) playing the likes of Alloa, Forfar and Stenhousemuir, somewhere in the back of your mind you tell yourself "80% will be enough today". A season or so of that and suddenly you can't reach what was your 100% any more...