Jim Griffin/ict.

livivoice

Dropped in to watch ICT`s Euro match on Thursday and noticed Jim coming in to the ground with Ian Baraclough. Looked as though it was a `spying ` trip as we play ICT shortly.

Was surprised as I thought he didnt have any involvement at the club nowadays.

As for ICT although Hughes talked them up and he did try to get them to play the ball on deck , they seriously lack pace and ability . They have in fairness lost players and also have a number of injuries. Motherwell should take something from them . In fact Astra I felt played within themselves and will I am sure win the tie comfortably.

Will say though that the young lad Christie is their jewel . Great attitude and carries a high degree of promise. Would love it if we signed him but I suspect way out of our budget .

Dropped in to watch ICT`s Euro match on Thursday and noticed Jim coming in to the ground with Ian Baraclough. Looked as though it was a `spying ` trip as we play ICT shortly.

Was surprised as I thought he didnt have any involvement at the club nowadays.

As for ICT although Hughes talked them up and he did try to get them to play the ball on deck , they seriously lack pace and ability . They have in fairness lost players and also have a number of injuries. Motherwell should take something from them . In fact Astra I felt played within themselves and will I am sure win the tie comfortably.

Will say though that the young lad Christie is their jewel . Great attitude and carries a high degree of promise. Would love it if we signed him but I suspect way out of our budget .

I thought Jim Griffin worked for Celtic in some capacity?

Anyway good to see Ian Baraclough check out our first opponents. Ryan Christie - talented yes but his propensity to dive all over the field last season was a bit annoying.