• Jack Leitch
    • Wes Fletcher
    • Scott McDonald
    • Joe Chalmers
    • Louis Moult
    • Dominic Thomas
    • David Clarkson
    • Null Vote

Being caught up field and not tracking back fast enough to stop their 2nd.

I absolutely refuse to condemn anyone for not getting back to cover their second goal. It was our last chance to level the game so we were absolutely correct to throw the kitchen sink at it. I was actually surprised the ref didn't just end the game as soon as they cleared it.

I'd much rather we lose 2-0 due to throwing everything we have at it in the dying seconds, than 1-0 due to holding back trying to defend the loss.

Given the saves Ripley made earlier, the one on the half hour especially, there's no way I'd be identifying him as being responsible for the result. That first save was world class.

• Like 2

I absolutely refuse to condemn anyone for not getting back to cover their second goal. It was our last chance to level the game so we were absolutely correct to throw the kitchen sink at it. I was actually surprised the ref didn't just end the game as soon as they cleared it.

I'd much rather we lose 2-0 due to throwing everything we have at it in the dying seconds, than 1-0 due to holding back trying to defend the loss.

Given the saves Ripley made earlier, the one on the half hour especially, there's no way I'd be identifying him as being responsible for the result. That first save was world class.

Spot on, unless we're right at the death of the season and goal difference is crucial it is much better to hurl everything to gain a point rather than worrying about losing a goal. I was more annoyed at the tug which the referee could easily have booked him for, thus having to send him off as that could have given us a problem at Tynecastle and by that stage we were as well losing the goal as not as we weren't getting back up the pitch. But he got away with it.

I thought Laing was man of the match though. Bossed everything and is looking more like the centre half Forest were reticent to sell in January.

Haha...being caught up field after being instructed to go up for a corner by his gaffer in the 92nd minute? Away ye go

Obviously unless you cover a post with emojis which my mobile seems.unable to do then people are unable to detect sarcasm. Was merely pointing out if Dan lost 2 goals through no fault of his own but still pulled off some good saves some on here would still have him hung out to dry. Apologies for anyone who thought I was genuinely having a go at Ripley

• Like 1