• Chris Cadden
    • Jack Leitch
    • Louis Moult
    • Scott McDonald
    • Marvin Johnson
    • Lionel Ainsworth
    • Wes Fletcher
    • Null Vote

I thought big Kennedy was superb at centre half today. However, you can't not give it Louis Moult. Once again, an unbelievable shift put in. What a season he's had.

Unfortunately, I think he'll be playing elsewhere in August.

there will be a lot of love for Louis Moult and deservedly so,

but Ripley made a couple of amazing stops to keep us in the game and then another few to see us out, also impressed with his focus today after a feeling he was to easily distracted.

so big Connor gets my vote

• Like 1

Ripley then Kennedy for me.

Maybe I need new specs, but I thought Moult had one of his quieter games today.

Perhaps in terms of direct involvement in front of goal although that said the three instances that immediately spring to mind as regards chances he hit the post, kindofasortof had an assist for McDonald's goal, then scored himself through his alertness and finish prowess.

But what I think is increasingly setting him apart is the work rate and his selflessness. We've been fortunate to have a couple of really prolific goalscorers in recent seasons and whilst he's maybe still to surpass them in terms of goals he's arguably a step up because not only are you getting goals, you're getting someone who is willing to go wide or deep for the ball. Who will harry and close down defenders whilst not in possession and have the physical make up and desire to be able to chase back half the length of the field deep even late on in matches.

So yeah arguably maybe not man of the match but I can't praise the guy high enough for what he brings to our team at the moment.

• Like 1

Ripley for me. Schmeichel-esque block just after their pen was top drawer. String of other stops

No passengers today, solid graft and belief. Moult got what he earned , again

Marv had them visibly rattled and he wasn't even at his best

Special mention for Reynolds , WTF was he on, a disaster of a game, thanks mate, much appreciated