Sort The Defense And Stop Bringing In English League Dross.

stonehouse well

I looked back and I think if yer trying to blame Hammell for either of then yer having a laugh. It wasn't just the left hand side of the team that sat off Rangers. From about 40mins onwards the full team sat back and were chasing shadows.

Completely agree. Read at the time people blaming hammy for that, what a load of pish

• Like 1

I looked back and I think if yer trying to blame Hammell for either of then yer having a laugh.

At their first goal he was badly positioned giving the attacker far too much room and time on the wing. He then back pedalled almost into his 6 yard box (how much further could he retreat?). That said the midfield retreated far too easily as well at the actual shot. Overall, I'd say he was 60-70% culpable. Not to blame for their second. We've lost this type of goal far too often in the past few seasons.

At their first goal he was badly positioned giving the attacker far too much room and time on the wing. He then back pedalled almost into his 6 yard box (how much further could he retreat?). That said the midfield retreated far too easily as well at the actual shot. Overall, I'd say he was 60-70% culpable. Not to blame for their second. We've lost this type of goal far too often in the past few seasons.

All on Hammell's side?

Edited for sausage fingers

I like Hammell, this wasn't an attack on him. We lost that game through a large number of faults, mainly not scoring the multiple opportunities we had at the start.

I sit right at the side of the pitch where both goals were scored from and in my opinion Hammell backed off more than he normally does. Maybe he gave them too much respect or maybe his fitness level wasn't high enough given the time in the season.

So he wasn't fully to blame but I'm sure if he looked at it he would recognise he backed off too easily giving them space to shoot from that side.