Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Ross County Sat 29 Oct 15:00

Yabba's Turd

I don't get too down when we lose and too high when we win

Even at 29 I still get an absolute buzz at the team winning a game especially pumping somebody 4-1. Some defeats absolutely anger me too -like Wednesday- but I do get your point, everybody's different in retrospect

Even at 29 I still get an absolute buzz at the team winning a game especially pumping somebody 4-1. Some defeats absolutely anger me too -like Wednesday- but I do get your point, everybody's different in retrospect

I'm absolutely the same. The result of a game can affect me either way for a while - and that's even with me being to precisely one game in the past dozen years. (shite fan)

• Like 1

Lets calm the ham. Yes, we looked very good, however County have not won in 9, so everyone will take points off them. We got a very soft first goal, no idea what that boy, who was marking McDonald was doing?!? and continued strong from there.

We need to make sure we win the next Game vs Dundee, as against similar strength opposition, we seem to struggle.

One thing I've not seen mentioned is that Ainsworth's deliveries were very good. Our corners against ICT were floated in with no real purpose but there was a distinct improvement with Lionel putting corners and free kicks in with a bit of pace.

Referees don't often receive praise but i thought he did well and played advantage quite sensibly a few times before pulling play back for a free kick if appropriate. It maybe says more about other refs that I thought it stood out.