• Stephen McManus
    • David Ferguson
    • Chris Cadden
    • Craig Clay
    • Louis Moult
    • Keith Lasley
    • Scott McDonald
    • Null Vote

Moult and McDonald were great today, and the Thistle defenders will be having nightmares all week after that today. Tait was much better as a wing back, than he is normally in the full back role. Any of them could easily have won the man of the match award but Moult just shaded it with his pass to McDonaldfor the 2nd goal.

I would love to vote for David Ferguson because for the first time when I've seen him, I thought he looked a Premier League player today. Also showed awareness beyond his years when he got carrrumped in the first half. He was walking diagonally off the pitch despite Dallas asking him to get a move on so he was ready to come back on in as useful a place as possible when he was waved on. Know it is a stupid thing but just showed a maturity. He of the eleven was the one who absolutely exceeded expectations today.

BUT McDonald was immense (that pass to Cadden apart) and giving it to anyone else would have been sacrilege.