Klimpl

orange county dosser

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 'Flow
Yep got a Maros Klimpl day organised for Aberdeen at home in 2weeks. Getting a few banners done and started making our big surfer.

good to hear that fans are buying slovakian flags, ordered 5 tonight and would be great if everyone could try and buy one for Aberdeen :lol:

I think (will be confirmed by the SFA tomorrow) that Maros will be suspended for the Aberdeen game so maybe St Mirren on April 18th would be a better bet!

It's live on TV too!

'Flow

I think (will be confirmed by the SFA tomorrow) that Maros will be suspended for the Aberdeen game so maybe St Mirren on April 18th would be a better bet!

It's live on TV too!

'Flow

good point mate, will just need to wait and see :L

Guest 'Flow
I never said you didn't know. :nod:

Ehhh, I never accused you of making that assumption :(

It wasn't on the official site, when I posted it.

I never said it was, I said it was on the site for a short while :(

Mountain + Molehill = ?

Sheeshhh!

Can someone make me a banner in the style of my sig?? :(

Delighted that the door is open for us to sign him. Jonesy is right, from a selfish point of view it is good he isn't in the Slovakia squad. Unfortunatley when he is outstanding for us in the Top 6 to get us into Europe he will be most certainly be on the radar :nod: (Q rangers signing him...)

Will just need to save the flags for the St Mirren game then.

well if hes sitting in the dug out or what ever he would see the east stand spot on meaning he would get a better view and would see how much he meens to our club.

If his club are willing to release him on a free at the end of the season then could we not put in a bid of £0 just now ( or €0 if you prefer ) and then sign him up now, with the transfer going through at the start of the next transfer window????

Come on McGhee, you know it makes sense :thumbup: