Jambos Are Not Better .. They're Luckier

Well Up For It!

I am sure if you check the hearts web page there is nothing in the way of a chat forum . going back to my first post i am looking for an ediburgh area contact or a mobile phone number contact for a man or woman in edinburgh who acts as head supporter person . i have not suppported hearts for long .

Hello there I am a guy age 23 and come from scotland and support hearts i joined the motherwell forum to chat to other supporters about stuff . such as football and motor racing i was just wondering does anybody have the motherwell fc head supporters contact . can you guys (somebody please enter it in as a link for everybody else.

its a hard ask but everybody knows that each club has one they organise the buses and tickets for the away games .

Bit of a strange request. Strangely placed post and totally bizarre notion to come on to a football forum of another team to discuss motor racing :):):)

However, you might want to take a look >>>> Here for some contacts for MFC's Supporters Association.

Might I enquire though why a Hearts fan, interested in motor racing be looking for the head of Motherwell FC's supporters group though?