• Connor Shields
    • Joe Efford
    • Ross Tierney
    • Stuart McKinstry
    • Dean Cornelius
    • Stephen O'Donnell
    • Louis Moult

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2022 at 02:00 PM

Some good defensive performances yesterday.

Thought McGinn was solid and Lamie and Sol look like they are starting to form a good partnership at the back.

However, Ive gone for Penney again. Another solid showing capped by taking the utter piss in the 2nd half out of Cadden who had to pay him a tenner to get back in.

Highlight of the match for me!

PS another shout out for Efford who continues to impress going forward

15 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

Some good defensive performances yesterday.

Thought McGinn was solid and Lamie and Sol look like they are starting to form a good partnership at the back.

However, Ive gone for Penney again. Another solid showing capped by taking the utter piss in the 2nd half out of Cadden who had to pay him a tenner to get back in.

Highlight of the match for me!

PS another shout out for Efford who continues to impress going forward

Cadden can afford it with the money the snake scammed from us.

5 hours ago, well_said said:

Cadden can afford it with the money the snake scammed from us.

I thought us getting paid was a requirement before he was allowed to sign for Hibs?

(Also, I'm pretty sure Cadden isn't the criminal mastermind you think he is. Most footballers would struggle with how to calculate a tip at Nandos. Agents on the other hand...)

1 hour ago, weeyin said:

I thought us getting paid was a requirement before he was allowed to sign for Hibs?

(Also, I'm pretty sure Cadden isn't the criminal mastermind you think he is. Most footballers would struggle with how to calculate a tip at Nandos. Agents on the other hand...)

Still a snake though.

On 10/9/2022 at 6:24 PM, weeyin said:

I dont recall reading anything about us getting paid before he signed for Hibs, but regardless, it still doesnt make up for the conduct. I dont doubt for one minute that it was more lilely to be Caddens agent and the clubs that came up with the wheeze, but the player could have easily instructed them to play fair by the club. Its not as if it was a ransom they were being asked to pay. Unfortunately for Mr Cadden, he will never again be revered at Fir Park in the way that Turnbull and Campbell are. Motherwell FC were a huge part of his development as a young player and, in those circumstances, there is a way to conduct yourself when you leave. He failed to do the right thing.

Unless you are saying FIFA have less influence than Cadden, I still don't buy it.

The MLS had only just agreed to participate in the compensation payments (due to losing their own youngsters overseas) and were mid-dispute/argument/hearing about what category the teams in their leagues should be for the purposes of calculating the payments.

If you think Cadden could influence that then more power to him.

As far as payment, it was Burrows I believe that confirmed payment was received before he signed for Hibs.

I'd much rather have a Cadden putting in over 100 games for us than a Hastie with 17, or worse, a youngsters that leaves after zero games.

1 hour ago, weeyin said:

Unless you are saying FIFA have less influence than Cadden, I still don't buy it.

The MLS had only just agreed to participate in the compensation payments (due to losing their own youngsters overseas) and were mid-dispute/argument/hearing about what category the teams in their leagues should be for the purposes of calculating the payments.

If you think Cadden could influence that then more power to him.

As far as payment, it was Burrows I believe that confirmed payment was received before he signed for Hibs.

I'd much rather have a Cadden putting in over 100 games for us than a Hastie with 17, or worse, a youngsters that leaves after zero games.

Not really sure what you are on about.  Cadden was going to sign for Oxford who were due us a compensation fee. He then signed for an MLS club who werent part of that process who immediately loaned him out to Oxford. Oxford and the MLS club were owned by the same individual. 

No one is saying Cadden wasnt a good player for Motherwell, or that he didnt make a valuable contribution to the club, in fact quite the opposite. But Motherwell were pivotal in his development and should have been rewarded for that. 

Its totally up to him how he wanted to leave the club and be remembered. But if thats the path you choose its guaranteed to make you unpopular. Fans dont forget these things.