Jump to content

well_said

Legends
  • Posts

    1,055
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20

well_said last won the day on June 13

well_said had the most liked content!

3 Followers

About well_said

  • Birthday July 12

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Motherwell

Recent Profile Visitors

27,760 profile views

well_said's Achievements

First Team Regular

First Team Regular (6/10)

473

Reputation

  1. You were also on crimewatch for criminal jokes.🤣
  2. You are 4.9% out with your calculation.
  3. Who is this coyw , is he a new player and have we upgraded from three names to four names.😂
  4. Let me know if they let you, I know where I can lay my hands on rotten tomatoes. 😂
  5. He said the word humble twice in that press conference, now fully expect him to take off a face mask a la scooby doo and reveal he is really stuart kettlewell.🤣
  6. The flip flops are to stop you putting your feet in it.🤣
  7. This is a very good and well worded post. Keep doing this and forget the comedy.
  8. I said you weren't a comedian , and I was right.
  9. Grizzly tells the jokes on here.
  10. Another one who left MFC thinking the grass is greener on the other side. Done good job for us , good luck in the future.
  11. Never seen it , but surely cant be that bad .🤣
  12. Your series posts are good , it's when you try to be funny you let yourself down. Dont take it personally it's just a bit of fun.
  13. I have started to compile a dossier of your funny jokes that you have posted on here , I am on page one at the moment and that's still blank.😂
  14. I could score penalties and I am nearly seventy. We have had many good penalty takers in my years watching motherwell, but they were also good players , ap stam was not a good player.
×
×
  • Create New...