How Is The Park Looking?

PettyWulliegrew

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True but alot has been said about no sunlight getting to the pitch to allow the pitch to dry out or help the grass grow

from 3-5pm the sun maybe getting to sum of the park but we need it a lot more

2 hours per day aint really enough?

The fact is the pitch cost us another two goals on Saturday. A better surface and I am sure Sheridan and Sutton would have slotted those two chances away. The ball bobbling along caused them to take an extra second on hitting the shot.

This pitch will bite us on the arse at some point this season. Luckily though we have been getting the rub of the green so to speak!

As I've drunkenly said many a time - with neither of the OF filling the South Stand these days, get work started on removing the top tier! I think it would be a right nice wee stadium if we lost that top tier, and would help the pitch alot

Flame away :P

As I've drunkenly said many a time - with neither of the OF filling the South Stand these days, get work started on removing the top tier! I think it would be a right nice wee stadium if we lost that top tier, and would help the pitch alot

Flame away :P

Surely we are going to move in the next few years though?

The park's a disgrace.

If you compare Easter Road on Satutrday to Fir Park - you have to ask some serious questions.

Their coup was almost as bad as ours 6 weeks ago - but look at the comparison on Saturday. Well done to the Hibs board and groundstaff for turning that round. (as far as I recall they have 3 x 2 tier stands round their pitch too)