Cooper Suite

Grievesie

Ross from the bar has asked me to plug this on the forum so here it is.

For all you guys not heading to Amsterdam the Cooper suite will be open.

The doors will open at 5pm. As usual free entry

All drinks £1.80 (Except doubles and shots)

Free Pies at half time.

Adults and Kids welcolme.

Hopefully we will get a good turnout, so get down to the cooper suite with your fellow Well fans and cheer the national team onto victory.

Can a mod please pin this if possible. Cheers done - niall

He's thinking about doing tickets for £3, with the ticket entitling you to a free drink any night the following week. A bit of a money-making scam, but also to control the crowd. He's limiting it to 450, regulars only, after the Italy game when it was taking half an hour to get served at the bar and folk were passing out. Thankfully I was at the game and it had died down to bedlam by the time I got back.

Frazzle

He's thinking about doing tickets for £3, with the ticket entitling you to a free drink any night the following week. A bit of a money-making scam, but also to control the crowd. He's limiting it to 450, regulars only, after the Italy game when it was taking half an hour to get served at the bar and folk were passing out. Thankfully I was at the game and it had died down to bedlam by the time I got back.

Frazzle

aye, that game about 10 of us watched it on the TV outside in the pissing rain! Managed to buy 2 crates of Bud though so we didn't have to go to the bar! :evilgrin:

• 2 weeks later...