Cup game Motherwell v East Fife 29/07/2023

SteelmaninOZ

53 minutes ago, Jastons said:

Are we expecting Davor Z to play? 

From SKs presser he sounded like fitness has a bit to go so probably wont start but should feature from the bench.

On 7/27/2023 at 9:58 PM, joewarkfanclub said:

Its not just you. 

SK picks his words carefully.

Maybe Efford is one of those players who has been told he isnt going to feature much.

I might agree with you if he hadn't been given the number 11 squad number.

The other players that were obviously on the way out were way down the squad list.

Just now, Kmcalpin said:

If Obika doesn't make it today we're going to be gey short up front. Ferrie and Wilkinson in that event?

From what I've seen, I'd rather we started with either Wilkinson or Obika up top with Ferrie. Both Wilkinson and Obika up front together isn't ideal for me.

Spittal in the front two with Paton taking his spot, and Mugabi in for SoD, and switching with McGinn.

As far as outfield goes, we have no spare strikers and obika is injured, so we're pretty much doing what we can do.

Would have liked to see Ross again on the right, but McGinn has done a job there before. I assume/hope Bevis is on the right side and not dead center.

Ox in for Kelly was always going to happen, Kelly has a year and could well be sold before then, so we need to know what we have.

Just now, fizoxy said:

As far as outfield goes, we have no spare strikers and obika is injured, so we're pretty much doing what we can do.

Isn't Ferrie a striker? I'd have given him a runout today. He looked quite good when he came on previously.

16 minutes ago, fizoxy said:

That’s the scariest thing, this is the best we have available and it’s not very good. 

1 hour ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I might agree with you if he hadn't been given the number 11 squad number.

The other players that were obviously on the way out were way down the squad list.

Good spot.

I hadnt noticed that.