Aberdeen v Motherwell 14/02/2024

SteelmaninOZ

Only our deluded lords and masters could paint the recent VAR appraisal  as positive. "Adding value and accuracy". Farcical.  They are treating the fans like fools. I, too, welcomed it but now just wish it gone.

Adding to that the response to the challenge by the rebel six, and it is so obvious the Authorities are circling the wagons. In any other industry they would have been binned long ago for incompetence.

But nothing changes

• Like 2

I personally don't understand VAR. Its supposed to deal with referee errors but it seems like it's making more. I also know that sometimes it goes for you and sometimes not but that's not really a consolation. Like nothing worse than an onside goal being chopped off. Needs chucked. (won't be though I think ). 

2 hours ago, numpty said:

They printed all 13 of the errors that the review panel found. What did they miss out?

Happy to correct my error. I misread the BBC statistics. 

I do wonder though that if the panel had reviewed last night's events what they would have made of them. 

1 hour ago, wellgirl said:

I personally don't understand VAR. Its supposed to deal with referee errors but it seems like it's making more. I also know that sometimes it goes for you and sometimes not but that's not really a consolation. 

I don't either. I wonder if the powers that be review refereeing decisions that should have been subject to VAR but were not. 

3 hours ago, smiddy said:

big stall     in my opinion     steelboy yodo and MJC are the same guy   :):)

I have to stick my neck out here and say I don't think MJC is yodo or steelboy. I think steelboy has a certain style of posting. Tbh I may regret saying this but I don't think steelboy is the worst. It's just that so many of his posts just seems like he doesn't like the club - when that probably isn't the case. It's just exasperation like we all go through. 

20 hours ago, wellgirl said:

I have to stick my neck out here and say I don't think MJC is yodo or steelboy. I think steelboy has a certain style of posting. Tbh I may regret saying this but I don't think steelboy is the worst. It's just that so many of his posts just seems like he doesn't like the club - when that probably isn't the case. It's just exasperation like we all go through. 

i only joke when i say the 3 muscateers are 1   :):)