Pride of Lanarkshire - 2024/25 Season Tickets

wellgirl

• David changed the title to Pride of Lanarkshire - 2024/25 Season Tickets
On 4/25/2024 at 5:28 PM, grizzlyg said:

A freeze is a good decision in my opinion.  If there was an increase I could have afforded it but not everyone is in as fortunate a position.   I felt we blundered when we gave season ticket holders a free season a few seasons back.  Even say offering them for £100 would have been some income.

Anyway I am sure club have looked at finances so all current season ticket holders get it renewed and try and encourage other folk....ba b......ehhh I mean COYW

The club provided an option to contribute the cost of a ticket to help others or alternatively to support the community trust, anyone wanting to spend their season ticket money would have done so.

32 minutes ago, ropy said:

The club provided an option to contribute the cost of a ticket to help others or alternatively to support the community trust, anyone wanting to spend their season ticket money would have done so.

I did contribute 

2 hours ago, ropy said:

I agree but some people might not have seen the fundraiser. Was on twitter and the official site as I recall. I know a lot of fans who don't do twitter and that is where it was more heavily promoted as far as I know. Unless im completely wrong and the club sent out emails too 

7 hours ago, wellgirl said:

I agree but some people might not have seen the fundraiser. Was on twitter and the official site as I recall. I know a lot of fans who don't do twitter and that is where it was more heavily promoted as far as I know. Unless im completely wrong and the club sent out emails too 

Fairly sure it would have been in the email sent to season ticket holders explaining that their ticket would be free.

• Like 1