Pearo

ONeils40yarder

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would be really surprised if this happened because i think we will be on good money at derby but i would have him back in a minute as he is a good player with a bit of pace we can only hope this is true and not an april fool :lol:

Wasn't a huge fan of Pearsons the first time round - his passing was shocking and for the size of him was pathetic in the air - dynamite with the ball at his feet though.

That said, he has much more experience now and surely he will be a better player than what he was when he left. Not heard of him much lately, but I'm sure McGhee can have an effect on him like he has with almost evryone else in the sqaud - most notably Clarkson and O'Brien.

I wouldn't pay for him, but if we are getting him for nowt could provide decent competition.

Doubt it, but would be pleased nonetheless. A good left sided midfielder is exactly what we need.

That said, he got probably the most hostile reception I've ever heard anyone get upon his return to Fir Park. I think most 'Well fans have forgiven him for that though and now blame his agent.

Would possibly be a little out of our reach so I would doubt it's true though it would be a great signing if it is. If stories are to be believed Wenger was interested in him the year Derby were in the Premiership after being impressed with him when Arsenal beat them 6-0. :lol: . I doubt that one was true either.

With him and O'Brien on either wing it would be the first time in years we will have had 2 real wingers in the side.

It would hopefully also help get Sutton back to top form as it would suit his style of play more to play up with Clarkie and having 2 creative attacking wingers supplying them.

this would be great news if it's true. we don't have anyone comfortable playing on the left and pearo definitely has the ability to make an impact in the spl.

it would also send out a good message about our intentions for next season and that mcghee is serious about staying and moving the club forward. hopefully it would encourage stef and buzz to sign new deal and i'm sure clarky and quinn would get a boost from their mate resigning.

mmmmm

can just about forgive the photoshoot as been down to bad advice, but can never forgive his total lack of commitment in his last half dozen games, should never have continued to play for us.

would need to do a lot of community work and put in some seriously commited performances to change my opinion on him

would rather have Simon Lappin back

I'd be very happy with that I have to say, although not convinced of the chances of it.

On another note, a good mate of mine who is a Falkirk fan has been saying for a while that he's been told that either us or United have got Stevie Lovell on a pre-contract.

I can't see this happening, he is surely on a good few grand a week that we couldn't pay.

£20,000 good apparently....anno.....£20 large for THAT! He'd have been sookin his agent off after that one. I got the same text when I was half asleep today but when I woke up and thought about it realistically I replied "Aye a heard we're resigning Dougie Arnott on a pay as you play deal anaw".

Love to be proved wrong though cos I think he could do a job.