Sneak Peek ?

TvTotherwell

Not a shoulder IMO, that were a bit from under the arms I'd say. Hoop/Band sneaking in at the top of the pic, wee circles are on the side of the torso I'm sure.

Good this intit?

In short no. Someone needs lynching for this daft idea.

Just show a picture of the damn thing and stop trying to boost sales of the programme with microscopic pics of part of a fitba shirt. We are all curious but no that desperate to see the thing that we'll we cutting out and pasting these snapshots just to see what it looks like.

Just show a picture of the damn thing and stop trying to boost sales of the programme with microscopic pics of part of a fitba shirt. We are all curious but no that desperate to see the thing that we'll we cutting out and pasting these snapshots just to see what it looks like.

Here here mate! Its a football top not Catchphrase!

I'd take that.

Especially with our sponsor which doesn't look as ridiculous as that one. Would quite like the Canterbury logo in the middle aswell as the 'Well crest too. Looks nice and plain - guessing the away top will the exact same design but in reverse colours?

Plus, anyone with inside knowledge know if there continuing to have PHIL on the Youth sized jerseys or shall they be plain ie. Celtic, Rangers, Everton?

Way too serious, if they unveil it now there's nothing tae look forward tae. ;)

Someone a bit gutted they bought a programme and didn't see the full thing?

Who says you're meant to cut them out and paste them together? Ridiculous suggestion

See tbh, the club could give ye all £1m and ye'd moan if they gave you it in a cheque

On the subject of the new shirt, what's the score with our shirt sponsors JAXX. Will they be on our shirts next season? Or will failure to gain a Euro place put an end to any further sponsorship.

1. I never knew we failed to reach Europe for next season?

2. Why would JAXX care if we reached Europe when we cannot advertise their company on many (all?) mainland European countries?

Someone a bit gutted they bought a programme and didn't see the full thing?

Who says you're meant to cut them out and paste them together? Ridiculous suggestion

See tbh, the club could give ye all £1m and ye'd moan if they gave you it in a cheque

Hate to spoil your illusions but no I didn't buy one thankfully.

I'm also willing to concede that yes sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but still, whoosh right over your head if you took that as a serious suggestion! :lol: