Rumour Quashed

Guest 'Flow

Guest 'Flow

You'll see every stage of the work carried out during the summer via regular updates / pictures / reports on the Official website.

From the moment the digger pulls up the first bit of soil to the moment Ian cuts the new pitch for the first time (and all in-between), you'll not miss a thing with it!

'Flow

Good

Its truly frustrating at times the lack of info from M.F.C and i can appreciate you're position being caught in the middle of doing a job and being a fan also, so lets forget the past and move on.

I want to see us ripping teams apart again god knows we have the players to do it (they proved that in the past) so lets at least give them a consistent surface to do it on.

Guest 'Flow
Its truly frustrating at times the lack of info from M.F.C

I accept that criticism without question. However I would say that I think, in the last four to five months, there have been some quite significant steps in the right direction... Hopefully that will start to filter through to the fans (if not already, then soon).

Cheers

'Flow

You'll see every stage of the work carried out during the summer via regular updates / pictures / reports on the Official website.

From the moment the digger pulls up the first bit of soil to the moment Ian cuts the new pitch for the first time (and all in-between), you'll not miss a thing with it!

'Flow

That's bound to be almost as exciting as 24!! :(

'Flow

who says its gonna be Ian that gives it the first cut!!!! lol

Not that there was any truth in it anyway, but seems Clyde now have things sorted....for now...

Clyde agree Broadwood rent deal

North Lanarkshire Council claim Clyde have not paid the rent on the stadium

Clyde's future has been secured after Broadwood Stadium Ltd agreed to allow the First Division club to continue using the ground for home matches.

The Bully Wee faced eviction on 26 April over unpaid debts of £140,000.

But the club's rent arrears will be reduced by £40,000 immediately and the remainder paid over the next 19 months.

Jim Logue, Broadwood Stadium Ltd chairman, said: "We have finally been able to reach an agreement and Clyde will continue to use our facilities."

Meanwhile, next month's Scotland B international against Northern Ireland will now go ahead at Broadwood, despite fears that the eviction notice would require the Scottish Football Association to seek an alternative venue.

Logue welcomed the deal, adding: "We have worked very hard throughout the last few months to reach an understanding based on a robust business plan that meets the stadium's financial criteria," said Logue.

We now look forward to working closely with Clyde and encouraging the team and supporters in the new season

Jim Logue

Broadwood Stadium Ltd chairman

"This has now been presented by Clyde and accepted as feasible by both our legal advisors and accountants.

"As we made clear throughout these negotiations, there was no hidden agenda or desire to force Clyde FC to leave the stadium.

"We did, however, have a legal responsibility to ensure that Broadwood Stadium Company was not operating illegally by allowing Clyde's outstanding arrears to continue to spiral."

Logue added: "We now look forward to working closely with Clyde and encouraging the team and supporters in the new season."

Clyde director John Alexander said: "We are delighted to have reached an agreement with Broadwood Stadium that allows the club continue playing at Cumbernauld."

Where was that from? I heard North Lanarkshire Council had refused their repayment structure and one SPL club (I hope Clyde survive but I hope to god we're not the SPL Club) and two SFL clubs have offered their stadium for next season. Great to hear Clyde have secured their short term future though :lol:

Where was that from? I heard North Lanarkshire Council had refused their repayment structure and one SPL club (I hope Clyde survive but I hope to god we're not the SPL Club) and two SFL clubs have offered their stadium for next season. Great to hear Clyde have secured their short term future though :lol:

Clyde fan in the work had said Accies were straight on the phone to them offering New Douglas Park at a heavily inflated rate. Believe the SFL clubs were Morton and Alloa.

Story was also reported on Scotland Today as well incidently.