Going To Ibrox On Saturday

Ice Rink

Interesting. Tbh I think he won't give two hoots, nor get any message if you boo him. In fact, he'll probably end up banging a few goals. Why not go to Ibrox and sing loudly the praises of all our players?

Oh, dont get me wrong, i will sing like mad, praising the well, and cheering us to victory.

I may also sing a few versions of my own little song and see if it booms.

heres to a 3-1 win for the Well

Mon the Well

Nine times out of ten any player gets booed they score.

Also the Kris Boyd thing has been done to death. He's not going to change his mind cause you boo him, it just spurs him on.

I think the key is to just get right behind the Well. I really think we can take something and I'm gutted I can't make it!

I have a ticket for the game but dont know if i am going or not. I was ment to be going through with a guy from work who is a h*n season ticket holder. He is not very well and going to let me know on friday if he is going. There will be no way we will have 600 there. Last update on the OS there was 168 tickets sold.

I'm going this week. Its the first time I have been at Ibrox as a fan since 26/10/98. The day of my 21st Birthdya and we got pumped 5-0.

Going this weeked as its my mates stag doo and theres a load of them going into the Rangers end a d a good few into the Well end then out on the bevvy afterwards.

I hate going to Ipox aswell.

I am down south and won't be at the game, so if anyone can post a link for an overseas site that is showing a live streaming I'd appreciate it!

Mon the Well.

Guest 'Flow

Also frustrating, but hardly surprising, is that Kris Boyd scored a goal at Fir Park recently that was borderline offside (and bare in mind the whistle had gone long before he had looped it over Smith who had 'stopped') and there was an almighty stink kicked up by all and sundry yet we're clearly done by a poor call and not a single word, anywhere, is said about it!

I think we all accept that accidents happen in terms of decisions from the officials and we all know the score with the media in this country but it doesn't make it any less frustrating eh?

'Flow